[1.7]

Third Person
The indecisive girl took a deep breath, watching the small boy patiently wait. Studying his features as his soft hair laid flag against his forehead. The hopeful look she had seen in his face for the last two weeks were filled with depression.

He wasn't getting any sleep, he couldn't stop waiting for her. He had left her first, now he can only wait for when she was ready to come back.

Tears began to cloud the boys eyes as he stared up at the tree that left a small shade over the bench they often sat at.

Watching intently as the cherry blossoms tumbled off each branch, falling all around him.

His head sharply turned as he heard the all too familiar voice, the smile on his face being the first genuine one in the last month as he looked at the girl who was seated in front of him.

"What in the world are you staring at me like that"

"Stop gawking and open your English textbook, we have a lot to cover"

"Yah! Jung Hoseok wipe that smirk off your face"

"Aish, what would you do with out me in your life, seriously?"

"Tsk. Tsk."

She sat there, couldn't help the small smile that roughly tugged at her lips. She needed this time with him just as much as he wanted it.

She had fallen for the boy and wanted to spend as much time with him, even if they'd be saying goodbye soon.

'Tomorrow I will tell him'