Yes!

The next day, Spencer had 6 missed calls from Toby. She decided to call him back. She examined to Caleb what happened and it turned out he was also using her as a replacement. He and Hanna were scheduled to talk that day. Spencer hit Toby's number on her phone and listened for the dial tone. Toby picked up. " "Spencer, can we please talk" he said in a rush. " You can come over here " Spencer said.
"I'm on my way right now" Toby said.
10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Spencer answered . It was Toby. She looked at him. She missed having him at her house whenever she needed him. She missed confiding every secret she has with him. She missed knowing he was safe just because he was there. She missed wearing his t-shirts and promising to never give them back. Toby looked at Spencer. Spencer opened her mouth to say something but something stopped her. Toby held Spencers waist and kissed her. He had missed their kisses. This kiss was so passionate, as it had been missed by both of them for so long. It went on for what seemed like forever. Spencers hands were in Toby's hair. Everything felt right finally. They stopped. Spencer hugged Toby with her legs around him.
" Please don't let me go" she said with tears in her eyes. "Never Spence" Toby said smiling. Toby let go suddenly. Spencer looked at him. Toby got down on one knee and began to pull something out of his pocket. Spencer hoped it was what she thought it was. It was a black jewel case. Toby opened it. Spencer Hastings, I love you so much and I will never stop loving you and I never have. You mean the world to me and you are the love of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Spencer, will you marry me?
Spencer began to tear up . She smiled and put her hands over her mouth. She was absolutely speechless. "YES! Toby, I will marry you. You're the love of my life and I want to spend every second of every day with you. I love you so much. Toby slid the ring on her ring finger. Spencer admired it. It was real diamond, just like their love. Toby stood up. Spencer closed the door. She kissed him all the way up the stairs and into her room. They said down on her bed. "Mr Cavanaugh, I love you so much " She said smiling since what seemed like forever. Toby kissed her. " I love you too Mrs. Cavanaugh. Toby stood up and picked Spencer up in his arms kissing her until they both got tired. They both lay on Spencers bed holding on to each other . They couldn't wait to break the news