Chapter 1: Snow? In Summer?

Samuel swiftly sits up on the cold damp warehouse floor and inhales sharply. He begins to cough violently. After catching his breath he asks, "Hello? Is anyone there? I guess not." I guess the questions I should be asking are Where am I? And what am I doing here? And why is it so got damn cold when it's the middle of summer?!?!

Samuel slowly stands up. Stumbling awkwardly he walks over to the window, and slowly peers out to see snow falling. Oh great it's snowing...in the middle of summer! What's next? Flying Penguins!?

Usually in these type of situations a normal person would panic, their palms would sweat and their heart would race. Right? So what's wrong with me. Samuel slowly reaches his hand to his chest but doesn't feel a thing.

I'm as dead as a doorknob; That's what's wrong with me.

Samuel sighs heavily and begins rubbing his temples. Chuckling he mumbles "No. I get it. It's...it's all so clear now."

This is one of those dreams that feels oddly realistic. So, I just have to wait.

Hours pass by and Samuel gets the feeling that it is most definitely not summer and he may not be dreaming .

Author: Sorry this is so short they'll get longer as you read along. 😛 Byeee