Say Something

QUOTE:

"I love you, but I can't stand it anymore." -Unknown

DESCRIPTION:

Losing your voice at a young age can be summed up quite simply, it sucks. Especially when talking is something you love to do. Amy Rose lost the ability to speak when she was six years old, in other words, she became mute at a young age.

Not only did she lose her voice, she lost her friends too. Not that they didn't like her even though she couldn't speak, but she was the one who put the distance between them. 

Amy didn't want anyone to get close to her except for her brother. Besides, not many of them knew the truth about her and her family . . . and the truth could put them all in danger. The only one who can save her might be the person she hurt the most.

If she can't defeat her biggest enemy, she may not survive very long.

EXCERPT:

She wasn't able to move. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish. What was the point? She couldn't speak anymore, she couldn't do much of anything anymore. She was useless. All she could do was stare and stare and stare. She would never be able to speak again. The thought alone killed her.

NOTE:

If you are wondering why I am rewriting my story, Say Something (Shadamy) it is because now looking back at it, I think my story had good potential, but at the time I just couldn't have the story live up to its potential. So, here I am, rewriting it. No, I'm not going to delete the original story. I'd hate to do that because there were a lot of people who voted and commented on it, plus it's one of my first stories that I wrote on here, so I'm not going to take it down. 

If you want to read it, go ahead, but honestly, it sucked. I'm not saying that because I have low self-esteem in my writing skills, but because I now have the knowledge to say that it was poorly written. If you like it, great, if you don't, I understand.

This version of the story is going to be different. It's going to have a few things be similar, but not everything. Mostly, it's going to be a whole new story. Hope you like this version better.

COPYRIGHT:

All characters belong to Sega and their creators. I only own my OC, the rest are not mine. Only the story and the idea belong to me along with the characters that I tell you are OC, the rest belong to Sega.

COVERS:

SONG:

Say Something | A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera