scars and bruises.

Jungkook had stayed in bed for about two weeks after the incident, of course with help of jin and jimin to get up and move around was much of help since Jungkook couldn't move very well, his body had bruising, not just from the accident, but also from what happened before, I'm sure everyone knows those incidents.

"Jungkook." A voice said and Jungkook had snapped his head up, crap was I thinking too much again? He thought to himself as he was looking at Jin, the one who called his name. "You've not touched your food, eat and stop thinking so much." He spoke up and Jungkook nodded, slowly starting to eat his food.

"You've been thinking a lot lately, what about?" Jimin speaks up and asks, Jungkook darting his eyes in his direction. "N-nothing.." He mutters softly. "C'mon, it has to be something Jungkook." Jungkook had softly sighed, should I tell them? He asked himself as he was staring down at his plate, setting his fork down. "I-its just something I shouldn't think of, its just stuff that's happened before jimin hit me with his car-" "it was an accident! Jesus you guys aren't gonna let me live that down-" "goddamnit jimin shut up." Jin said and that made Jungkook laugh softly.

"Just.. Jimin, do you remember when I got adopted?" Jungkook asked and looked over at jimin. "That's hyung to you! And yes- I remember. By that red haired guy, right?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. "I- uhm.. You guys wouldn't think wrong of me, ever, right?" "Of course not, Jungkook. You've been here long enough to know you aren't a bad kid. Plus you're like our little brother." Jin said with a soft laugh.

"O-okay well uhm.. His name is Taehyung.. And he u-uhm.. He's not what he seemed at the orphanage, I t-thought he was gonna be like a father f-figure to me.. And well- he wasn't.." Jungkook muttered, "what do you mean he wasn't, jungkook-ah?" Jungkook had let out a soft sigh, hugging his arms over his stomach. "He uhm.. Used me." He spoke up. Jim's eyebrows furrowing, Jimin's doing the exact same. "You mean.. Sexually?" Jin asked bluntly, only wanting to hear Jungkook out.

"Y-yeah.." "Oh dear.. Is that why you said you didn't have a home? So you didn't have to go back to that ass?" Jimin asked. "Y-yeah.. I'm scared of him." Jungkook flat out said, jin and jimin looking at each other. "Well that settles it then."

Huh? "Settles w-what?" "You're staying with us. We don't want you around that taehyung guy any longer, we promise to protect you, Jungkook." Jimin said out, smiling fondly at Jungkook. "I-i.. R-really? You guys want me yo stay here?" He asks with his eyes a little wide, nobody has ever done something like this for him, not once has anyone been so nice either.

"Of course. And we have a bunch of friends who'd love to meet you too! Like Suga hyung- jhope- and rapmonster hyung!" Jimin said happily. Friends? They want me to meet they're friends? Jungkook had thought, a smile showing on his lips. "T-thankyou.. Guys. I'm glad that jimin hit me with his car." "Aish you- you really aren't going to let me live that shit down." Jungkook had laughed, harder than he'd ever had done before.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

After finishing dinner and cleaning up, jimin and jin decided to take Jungkook out, of course not letting him out of they're sight as they brought him to a ice cream parlor, they all sat outside. Jimin getting mint ice cream along with jin and Jungkook eating his favorite, cookie dough.

"So Jungkook, I'm thinking we should take you shopping tomorrow for some clothes and me and jimin were planning on cleaning out a room for you to stay in. We've got plenty if room for you in the house." Jin spoke up, Jungkook looking at him and nodding. "Y-you don't have to do all this- i-i could help clean around a-and-" "no, Jungkook. Its fine, just let us do this okay? We want you happy." Jin spoke, Jungkook only pouting and nodding his head at Jin's words.

"Ooohh~ we should go to that new clothing store tomorrow that we saw in the mall hyung! Jungkook would probably love it too!" jimin spoke up and jin thought for a moment and concluded with a nod. "Yeah let's do that, hmn?" Jungkook had nodded his head at the idea of tomorrows of events, smiling softly at jimin and jin.

After about 20 more minutes of just eating ice cream, Jungkook, jin, and jimin started heading back to the house, Jungkook walking straight behind them both while he talked, his hands were in his pockets.

He felt his body get pulled back and a loud groan came from his lips, he felt a hand covering his mouth. "Wow. Well isn't someone just having so much fucking fun, huh?" Jungkook's body froze, his eyes widening, he had tried to squirm out of the persons grasp, but it didn't work as he was still weak from the accident two weeks ago. He bit the persons hand, whoever it was, screamed and let go of Jungkook, allowing Jungkook to run off and run as fast as he could.

"YOU'RE DEAD WHEN I FUCKING CATCH YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!"

✖➖✖➖✖➖✖➖✖➖✖