Chapter 2: Weakness

Start from the beginning

"Karasuma-ojisan..." You were a bit surprised that he was there.

He gave you a look, and you quickly corrected yourself. He started by asking how it was going, if any of you got clues of some sort. No one answered, because you got nothing. All you were supposed to do was report what happened each day.

"Well, we are the E-Class..." Hazama pointed out, leaning on the chair with her hands behind her head. Many of those in the class thought it was impossible.

Mimura slumped on his desk, and faced upwards. "He's way too fast..."

"But you only have the opportunity. For whatever reason, he insists on being your teacher," Karasuma said, pointing at all of the students. He paused, and everyone in the class either groaned, or sighed. As they all began to think, Karasuma continued, "He's too dangerous to be left out. He has to be killed in this classroom."

Everyone was silent the whole time Karasuma was here. After he left, you got your lunches out and began chatting with each other for the time being.

-The Next Day-

Sugino, who was still bummed out from yesterday morning, ate alone in front of the building this time. You felt a bit bad for him, so you decided to go talk to him. But then Koro-sensei appeared before you approached Sugino. You decided to listen to their conversation.

"All polished up, Sugino-kun," said Koro-sensei, holding the anti-teacher baseball with a tissue in his hand. You looked at him, and he was eating some sort of fruit.

"Koro-sensei, what are you eating?" Sugino asked.

He replied, "A coconut I bought in Hawaii yesterday. Want a bite?"

You're supposed to drink out of it... You had a blank look on your face when you saw that half of the coconut was chewed off. Sugino took the ball from his tentacle.

"Nice throw you did, yesterday," Koro-sensei complimented him.

"Easy for you to say. I clearly have no hope of hitting you at Mach 20." Sugino let out a disappointed sigh. He repeatedly threw and caught the ball in the air.

"You're in the baseball club?" Koro-sensei asked.

Sugino had a crestfallen look on his face. He answered, "Used to."

Now that you think about it, the E-Class students weren't allowed to be in any of the clubs, since you were out on the mountain. Each one of them got bad grades, and are supposed to focus on studying at this place. Though, Koro-sensei thought it was total discrimination. Sugino ended up in the E-Class because he lost interest in studying his subjects.

"Sugino-kun! Let me give you some advice," Koro-sensei said with a gleam in his eye. You then panicked when he put tentacles all over his body.

"Wow, he's really up in arms!" You heard Nagisa shout behind you.

"Koro-sensei, what are you doing to Sugino?!" You asked him, running towards the both of them. Nagisa followed you, a green book in his hand.

Nagisa added, "What about your pledge not to hurt the students?"

"Nurufufufufu, Sugino-kun, that unique pitching form I saw. You're copying the major-league pitcher, Arita, aren't you?" He asked. Sugino was shocked and Koro-sensei put him down on the ground. He then said that his shoulder muscles are different from Arita.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sugino questioned him.

"That means you won't be able to pitch his fastballs with that kind of body, no matter how much you try to imitate him" he answered. It kind of broke your heart hear him say that to Sugino's face.