❊ epilogue

"Yoongi! Did you see my red dress? I can't find it!", Wendy desperately stood in front of the closet, just in underwear. The mentioned guy casually walked along with his hands inside of his pockets. "Uh, about that. I threw it away."

"What!? Why!?"

Yoongi shrugged. "It was too sexy! Do you really think I will let you walk around in that thing!? You are mine only. And if anyone should lay an eye on you, you know I will kill that bastard." Wendy groaned and continued searching for another dress. "That's not an excuse! What am I supposed to wear now!?"

"Just go with Jeans. You look best with them anyways."

"You better go out of this room or I will do bad things to you Mr. Min."

Yoongi smirked and put his hands up in defense. "5 minutes and then we leave. Just saying."

"Are you not going to dress up!?", Wendy gasped as she quickly searched for a suitable dress.

"Girl, my presence is enough. The restaurant can be happy that I'll be going at all though. Plus, I look fine as fuck. So please.", he scoffed and left the room.

15 minutes later, Wendy was still nowhere to be seen. Yoongi, who laid on the couch and stalked some fans on Twitter (because that's what idols do too) sighed and shouted. "Are you still not ready? I will leave now!"

"How is this?"

Yoongi turned his head but his eyes were still locked on his phone screen. When he finally saw Wendy standing in the middle of the room, he dropped his phone on his face. "Fuck..", he mumbled and quickly stood up.

Wendy laughed and fixed her beanie

Wendy laughed and fixed her beanie. "So it's bad?"

"What!? No!? It's perfect!", Yoongi said as he checked her out. The big sweater and the tight jeans showed off her perfect curves. Wendy rolled her eyes. "I knew it you only said this to make fun of me." She turned around and wanted to leave but Yoongi grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to his chest.

"Son Seung-wan. Stop assuming things. You look awesome.", he said and leaned down to softly peck her lips. Wendy smiled and playfully hit his chest. "Even if I am not the skinniest or prettiest?", she snuggled her face in his chest, hugging him tightly. A weak smile creeping on her lips as she could hear his heartbeat going faster.

"You are the prettiest girl on the world for me. You don't have to be skinny. I like to do this.", he said and grabbed her butt, making her jump in surprise. "Hey, what was that for!?"

Yoongi chuckled and stole a quick kiss. "You are perfect to me. Don't you ever think or say you are not skinny or pretty enough, I love all this about you.."

"You are not kidding right?"

Yoongi nodded. "I love how clumsy you are. I love how you get shy when you fail to act cute. I love how messy your hair is when you wake up in the morning. I love how you pout when your cake fails. I love how your voice can make a shiver run down my spine. Speaking about your voice... I love it when you moan my name-"

Wendy covered his mouth and blushed. "Alright stop!"

"MmmIm MdMDdm?", Yoongi mumbled against her palm. "What?", she said and moved her hand so he could talk again. "You didn't let me finish. I love you for being you, Son Seungwan." He captured her face in between his hands and leaned down to passionately kiss her. "I love you too Min Yoongi."

"Now please can we go? I am hungry. Or else I might end up eating something else..", he winked, making Wendy blush. She pushed him to the door, having the biggest smile on her face.