20

"Alright, Luna. When I say bang! you fall to the ground, get it?" The lady pug only looked at Wendy with big eyes, causing her to sigh. "Yoongi, you really have a weird dog. She doesn't know any games or tricks."

"Hah, that's what you think woman. Step aside.", Yoongi pushed Wendy on the couch and stood in front of Luna. "Alright, Lu. Let's show her what a smart lady you are!"

"Rolling in the deep!", Yoongi shouted and indeed, Luna laid down and started to roll around.

"You can call me monster!" This time Luna jumped up and raised her two paws in the air, but due to her weight, she couldn't do it longer than 3 seconds. Yoongi turned around. "We are on a diet and working on this. Don't judge."

Wendy only nodded and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Alright, Lu.. Shy Shy Shy!" Luna laid down and rubbed her chubby cheeks with her paws. Wendy's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!"

Yoongi being the proud dad he is, kneeled down next to Luna and kissed her. "Good girl!" Wendy scoffed. "Uhm. Yea I could have done that too if she was my dog."

Yoongi stood up and pulled Wendy to his chest. He slung his arm around her waist. "Sure you would baby. Sure you would..", he smirked and leaned down to kiss her but he was blocked by Wendy's hand against his mouth.

"Don't you even dare to kiss me after you kissed Luna. Go an brush your teeth first." She turned around and walked to the kitchen, swaying her hips on purpose. Yoongi smirked and checked her out. "Gosh, this girl will be the death of me."

A few days later, Yoongi proudly walked through the hallways of the company with the CD in his hand. He smirked as he stood in front of Mr. Choi's office. He trespassed into his room and caused Mr. Choi to jump up in shock. "What the! Who the fuck do you think you are Min Yoo-"

"Shut the hell up, rat and sit down. I have things to tell you.", Yoongi said and casually tossed his body on Mr. Choi's boss seat. The elder stood there with his mouth wide open, anger rising inside of him. "How dare you to talk to me like that!? Get off my seat and leave this building before I end your existence with one call!", Siwon shouted, his face getting redder the angrier he got.

Yoongi only laughed and swung around in his seat. "Siwon, baby you should really be careful... You are not in the right position to say something like this anymore. Or would you like me to report this behavior to Lee Soo Man so he can punish you?"

Siwon suddenly got as pale as a piece of chalk. "W-What.." Yoongi laughed and stood up, leaning his butt against the table now. He raised his hand, revealing a piece of plastic with a CD inside of it. "Let's watch a movie.", Yoongi bit his lip as he tried to avoid laughing.

Mr. Choi gulped and watched how Yoongi placed the CD in his laptop. A screen popped up and the video clearly showed Choi Siwon and Lee Soo Man having a sexy time in his office. "What do you want.", Mr. Choi said after the video ended. He sat down and rubbed his face.

Yoongi chuckled. "I want so much Siwon. And you will grant me all my wishes. One by one." Mr. Choi laughed bitterly. "And why do you think that I will follow all your orders?"

"Because if you don't do as I told, this video will be spread around the world wide web within a matter of seconds. Let's forget about your image .. What will Lee Soo Man say about this? How about we call him and ask him about this all?", Yoongi reached out for the phone but Siwon stopped him. "Okay."

"Awesome. See it's so much easier if you work along from the beginning." , Yoongi sat down on the table and happily swung his legs back and forth. "Let's start with my list. Here read it out loud..", he placed a folded piece of paper on the desk. Siwon sighed and took it, unfolding the paper to read what's written on it. He took a deep breath and started reading out loud.

One - Organize a press conference, inviting all the important people from Korea.
Two - Announce Park Chanyeol and Kim Namjoon as the new CEOs of your company.
Three - Launch Son Wendy's debut with her real album.
Four - Apologize to Son Wendy on national TV, tell everyone you are a piece of shit who harassed his own idols.
Five - Quit your job and fucking leave this country if you don't want to die.

Mr. Choi scoffed and looked at Yoongi who smiled brightly. "Isn't my choice on words just genius?", he laughed causing Mr. Choi to only get angrier. "Why don't you want to be the new CEO? Why Namjoon and Chanyeol? Those idiots..", Siwon mumbled.

Yoongi slammed his hand on the table. "Don't you dare to call my friends like that. Those two of them have more talent in one root of a hair than you do in your whole body, you piece of shit. You were just too ignorant to notice. Just as with Wendy."

Mr. Choi smirked. "Oh, so your major problem is Wendy, huh? Did she tell you about how I pleasured her the day she-" Mr. Choi fell back on the ground with his chair after a sharp pain stroke his right cheek; Yoongi checked his hand which was hurting now. "I always wanted to punch that face of yours. But Wendy always held me back. Thank you that I could finally do that."

Yoongi leaned down and grabbed Siwon by his collar. "Now listen carefully, rat. If you don't do what's on the list within 5 days, the video will be sent to several news channels, also to your dear friends from Koreaboo and AllKpop. You surely can think yourself how they will present the news."

He pushed Siwon on the ground, who hit his head against the wall. After spitting on him, Yoongi walked to the door. "You can keep the CD, maybe you'd like to see how pathetic you are. I have 8 other copies anyways." With that Yoongi left the building.