1

Hello guys ,this is my first story and I hope ya all like it.vote and comment if you do.

......

I stare in disbelief as my coffee dives in to my throat. I sink in to my chair trying to get rid of everything. Memories, thoughts, myself.

It's hard to believe what life can do to you. Life has never been easy but these past years it has made me burn in on my own ashes , but I survived surprisingly. I've lived in a time with nothing but wars ,endless years of fighting and death and that smell of rotten bodies that I'm trying to get my self used to. but I guess one can never get used to that.

This had all started a long time ago,when the blood moon pack attacked the lycan wolves which were known as the strongest wolves in the werewolf world.The blood moon thinking they had gotten away with it kept expanding their territory .It is said that the lycan alpha was going through the moon shift which is when he would look at the full moon which came after every thousand years in the werewolf world and turn in to a full wolf with the most powers. Powers that would make him the strongest. It was in that moment when he would be the strongest was also when he was the weakest .
It is said that the alphas family was destroyed but he survived.
Life was normal after that but he returned and started wars. He killed every possible rival. Destroyed packs and many alphas. He spared some of the women as wolves needed mates .
I was one of his spared property which he doesn't even know he has.
.....
Now people live in fear they live in denial trying to live a normal life which can not be lived until he breathes.

Women lived freely before the war.they could dress,party and enjoy but now all we were taught was to never look in the eye, never see too much ,show too much ,act too much.
Obey they laws laid down by the lycan alpha and obey your mate or protector.
Life was hard . especially when you couldn't even go out knowing something may be lurking in the dark.

Being a women didn't help me much.
I had to obey laws .live in a big house with other girls and wait for my mate.

Women who disobeyed their mates were punished.i had seen it.the alpha of our area made sure that young women saw public beatings so that they learned fear and obey without question.

It was like I lived on this age of darkness,an abyss of black, a void of darkness that engulfed me and I had nowhere to hide
.....

SOO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY FIRST CHAPTER.
THIS BOOK WON'T BE A TYPICAL ROMANCE STORY ,IT WILL HAVE TWISTS AND DARK ROMANCE AS WELL.
TELL ME TO CONTINUE IF YOU ALL LIKE IT. AND VOTE AND COMMENT OKAY.
😊