25

This will be a Long chapter hopefully okay .

Love you

Vote and comment though so that I feel the urge to continue.
I want your comments to know you like it and appreciate it.

Thank you

.........

Life was keen on making me regret my existence. Nature, luck , karma everything seemed against me and I couldn't blame them. I wasn't something anyone would want.

Leaving Landon was one mistake, sleeping with Kevin was another. Getting pregnant was just another one of my favorites.

I had thrown the pregnancy test where no human would ever find it. Don't ask me where though.
I hadn't slept all night and I was utterly confused as to what I should do.
I could tell Kevin. I could not tell him but for how long or I could get rid of this mess . All options seemed to Lead me to disaster .

I wonder what Landon would be doing right now. He could be sleeping , he could be worried about one of his problems that would certainly not include me or he could be punching the shit out of some prisoner.

I wasn't in my right mind . My mind was in a state of oblivion. I had tequila and my heart was burning. I could hear the snores of Kevin who was yet to know that I carried a little him inside me.

I ran a hand over my stomach and it was flat.soon I would have a bump though , how would I hide it. What will i do.

...........

Time was passing rather quickly and I was yet to decide on what I wanted. I had considered a lot on option 3 but somehow every time I thought about an abortion my mind refused to accept it.

I knew no matter how much Kevin told me he'd love me he simply couldn't. Another reason why he slept around so much was to reduce his pain. The pain of losing a mate. I knew he'd never want to settle with me no matter how much he forced himself and me to believe . And I couldn't do that as well.

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and taking my shirt off I looked closely at my stomach. Looking closely I could see a small Bump. Lord . I touched it gently and somehow happiness erupted through me as I thought about my baby. No I couldn't get rid of it. This was my child. I stared at the bump for a long time. It was a small bump hardly visible , But I could see it.

After taking a shower I made dinner and cleaned the house. A month had passed since I found out I was pregnant and it wouldn't be long before Kevin would to. I have to do something. He would never want this child.

I went in to the room and opened my dresser taking out some iron pills. Lately I had been feeling weak and my legs were aching due to the amount of work I did. I hardly rested .

My eye caught a green color . Looking closely I saw that a green note was sticking out of the bed side table . It was Kevin's side of the bed.

Opening the drawer my eyes popped out. The drawer was full of money. Bunches of green notes held together by an elastic band.

It suddenly dawned upon me that Kevin might be sleeping around for money, not just for fun. Oh my god.
I had to discuss This with him, But what use would it be. It was his life and he might just kick me out.