Undressed

Caroline fell back on the bed and a heavy body landed on top of her. She could hear his heart beat fast as he placed his lips on her, almost in an attempt to devour her. His arms were on either side of Caroline, so she wouldn't feel all of his weight on top of her and she tangled her fingers in his brown hair to press his lips closer to hers.

He was placed between her legs and in a quick movement, Caroline rolled on top, straddling him while she pulled her dress over her head. His hands moved down her waist and over her thighs and she smiled at him before she leaned down and began kissing his neck, her hands moving down his naked chest.

Martin lifted himself from the bed, now sitting up with his chest against hers and pulled her closer to him with firm hands. His hands moved over her back and found the hook of her bra. Caroline's phone rang just as he was about to unhook it and he groaned, annoyed by the interruption.

"Don't answer that." he breathed as he continued kissing her, but Caroline pulled away and managed to reach her phone from her purse without moving from her position. Martin fell back on the bed with a frustrated look on his face, but Caroline just smiled at him.

"For fanden..." Martin gritted through his teeth and Caroline leaned forward to look him in the eyes, her phone still ringing.

"No need to stop." she compelled him with a smirk and answered her phone. Martin smiled back at her and rolled them around, placing himself on top again and Caroline on her back.

"Hello?" Caroline said into the phone, smiling as Martin started kissing her neck.

"Sofia? It's me Pheodora." a female voice answered.

"Hey, what's up?" Caroline replied, biting her lower lip to stop the sound that was about to escape her. That boy surely knew how to use his hands.

"It's almost time." was all the other vampire said, clearly thinking Caroline knew what she was talking about. And Caroline was fully aware, but decided to ask anyway.

"For what?" she said and heard Pheodora sigh. Caroline made a great deal of letting people underestimate her and not see her as a threat. It was keeping her out of trouble and was a great way to surprise anyone, who was out to get her. And through the last five years, it had become plenty.

"For the seize. I will be leaving for the States in a couple of days, where I need to talk to the last vampires I have managed to get a hold of, but I think you should stay in... where was it you were again?"

"Denmark." Caroline replied and smiled. She had really grown to like the small country during the last couple of months.

And especially the people. More specifically Martin.

Caroline inhaled deeply as she felt how Martin moved on top of her and had to remove the phone a little for Pheodora not hear it.

"Right. Stay there and then I'll call you, when you can come to New Orleans."

"Sure." Caroline moaned, when Martin found a sensitive spot on her neck.

"Are you having sex right now?" Pheodora exclaimed through the phone.

"No!" Caroline answered, but another moan escaped her the second later.

"Sofia?!"

"Technically I'm not having sex yet." Caroline laughed and she heard how Pheodora made a displeased sound.

"Bye, Sofia." Pheodora said and hang up. Without looking at it, Caroline tossed the phone to the side and with an inhuman movement, Caroline was on top again. Martin was looking at her with confusion, clearly surprised by what had just happened.

"Look, Martin, tomorrow I will leave the country and I probably won't come back in your lifetime." Caroline told him, pinning his arms to the bed with her hands.

"What, why?" Martin asked, confused by her sudden statement.

"This has been great. You are amazing and you really know how to use those hands of yours, but I need you to forget that you ever met me, okay? We can't have anyone following me." Caroline compelled him and he simply nodded.

"Well, then. This will be the last time we'll do this, so let's make it good." Caroline said and smirked at him before she pressed her lips against his, knowing that this was the silence before the storm and she sure as hell was going to enjoy it.