7. I missed you alot Sarah!

I hold the pen and started writing. I was a writer by profession and rainy days with a cup of coffee were perfect for my writing mood. I enjoyed writing. It was my passion. To become a writer was my ambition since my childhood. I loved to tell stories about the things that normal people didn't see in real life. I wanted to take my readers into the world which didn't belong to the real world. I mostly wrote horror stories and fantasies. I was also writing a horror that day.

It was a rainy day and it was thundering loudly. I hold the cup of coffee in my hands and took a sip of it. The cool breeze was leaving a soothing on my mind as I was sitting on a sofa placed near the wind, I could enjoy the beauty of nature bathing in rain. I took a deep breath.

Suddenly, the door knocked.

I was a little bit surprise as I was new in the town and my parents were out of city so there wasn't anyone who could come to meet me. I stopped writing and stood up.

I took gentle steps towards the door. The door knocked again.

"Coming." I said loudly while opening the lock of the door. The door was old so it opened with a cracking sound. The person standing next to me was familiar. It was my grandfather, smiling at me brightly and shaking her head.

"You're late, dear." He said while smiling brightly.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you're coming so..." I said but he stopped me by motioning her hand.

"Ssh... it's OK. I was just kidding." He said.

"Oh sorry, well why are you standing outside? Come in." I said and welcomed him.

He smiled and moved with me. I brought him to the living room.

"How are you?" I said while sitting on the sofa." Are you comfortable?" I pointed towards the sofa on which he was sitting.

"Oh yes. I'm comfortable and I'm perfectly fine." He said smiling." You know how much I missed you."

"Yes, I know you loved me a lot and I missed you so much." I said while hugging him slightly. He laughed and ruffled my hair. My grandfather loved me alot. I was used to play with him in my childhood and when I grew old, I played chess with him. He always losses intentionally just to please me.

"You are my little princess." He said. I could feel that he was smiling. I placed my head on his lap and closed my eyes.

"And you are my dear grandpa" I chuckled." You didn't inform me that you are coming. I would pick you from the airport."

"I wanted to give you a surprise." He said. He hands was still on my hair.

"You must be tired." I said.

"Yes I was but your presence refresh me." He said.

"You still write." He asked.

"Um... yes. It is my passion." I said.

"I'm afraid. Sometimes, stories come true." He said.

"Haha... it will not happen." I said." It's superstition."

"What are you writing now a days?"

"About a girl who meets her died father but doesn't know that he is died and finally knows in the end." I said. He didn't responded.

"I'll make coffee for you." I said and was nearly leaving him when he stopped me.

"Later, first I want to talk to you." He said.

"We can talk later." I said." First you need some snacks. I know you are hungry."

He smiled. Suddenly, someone called on my phone. I brought it out from the pocket of my jeans.
My father was calling me.

"Hello." I said.

"Sarah." He said. His voice was trembling.

"What father?" I said. I smelled that something bad had happen so I left the living room.

"What papa?"

"Your grandfather has died at 3'o clock. He missed you alot. In his last words, he was asking about you."

It was 8pm. I nearly dropped the phone on the floor. My grandfather had died at 3pm but he was with me at 8 pm. If he was died than who was with me.

I quickly ran towards the living room. He was no more there. I sighed and a tear fell from my eyes when I saw a piece of paper on the sofa. It was written:

"I missed you a lot Sarah!"

He was right. Sometimes stories come true.

Don't forget to vote comment and share if you liked it.