3. She

"Help me! Help me! Don't leave me alone please." He yelled again and I closed the doors.

Patient no. 193 was very mysterious. He was a boy in his teens. Brown almond shaped eyes, frizzy brown hair and pale complexion was his facial features. He was suffering from extreme mental condition. He came here before three months and in all these months, he kept yelling in his room in which he was locked.

I was a doctor and his care taker too. I tried hard to calm him. I gave him medicines, syrup and injections but it didn't affect him. I personally felt sorry for him. Such a handsome boy shouldn't be there. He should be a football player or a high school cheerleader but instead, he was in mental hospital.

In all of his counselling sections, he only said," please don't leave me. I don't want to be alone."
I was sometimes, a little bit afraid but then I felt that he was a mental patient and nothing was true in his story. He always said that," she is coming to kill me and who will stop her she will kill him too." At this type of discussions, I only laughed inside but outside, I tried to make him realize that she was only his imagination and no one was coming to kill him and he never believed me. To made him trust me, I said that I would help him to get rid of her in his last counselling session. He happily believed and thanked me. I never believed that she was coming to kill anyone but I said that because I wanted to be frank with him so that I could do further proceeding to help him to get out of this situation.

Today, I went to him for medicines. When I opened the door, he didn't look at me and it was a strange thing. Usually, he looks at me and begs to save him and also to not leave him but this time, he was only staring at the floor. I moved towards him.

"Harry?" I said slightly." It's time to take your medicine."

He didn't move his head.

"Harry, time for your medicines." I said again but he didn't respond. I took the injection from nurse's tray which she was holding in her hands.

"Look, I'm giving you injection and I hope that you'll be calm like you're always." I said and smiled but he didn't stop staring at the floor.

"You're behaving weird today." I mumbled and tried to give him injection when he suddenly grabbed my arm Voliantly and started staring me into my eyes. His grip was tight and he was looking horrible. I started shivering because he wasn't looking like what he looks in ordinary days. He was a innocent boy but now his eyes were red and haunted. I shuddered.

"Harry?" I yelled." Leave my arm."

He didn't leave my arm. Suddenly, he started laughing. I was confused that what he was doing?
His laughs started getting more volient and echoes in the room.

"Harry! What happened with you?" I said and tried to leave my hand from his grip but suddenly he stopped laughing and started staring me badly like he was absorbing me in his soul. I couldn't move my glaze from his terrible eyes. It seemed that his soul was possessed by a spirit.

"I'm coming for you." He said but it wasn't his voice. It was a female voice. It was horrible. I was trembling in fear and at that time, he left my hand and fell on the floor. His body started shaking badly. I didn't know what was happening with him.

"Don't leave me! Don't leave me alone." He grabbed my feet with his hands. This time it was his voice. He was begging to me. Suddenly, Dr. Michel came into the room and controlled the situation. I quickly ran away from the room.

I stopped in the waiting room and at that time, my whole body was trembling and I was gasping for breath. I quickly sat on the chair behind me and covered my face with my hands. I was a terrible event for me.
What happened with him? It was all I wanted to know.