Still a bit sleepy, she wrapped a hand around the knob before twisting it, pushing it in and walking in to the bathroom simultaneously, locking the door behind her. She set her folded clothes on the marble table top beside the sink and started undressing herself.

When she was finally bare and her clothes were folded beside her fresh and clean ones, she walked towards the wide shower area of the bathroom. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she slid the sliding glass door of the shower and stepped in.

Surprisingly, the floor was wet with water. Katarina started noticing things she hadn't noticed earlier. The glass wall and door were actually covered with steam and the scent of peppermint was wafting throughout the room. The sound of the water coming from the showerhead attached to the wall colliding with the tiled floor filled her sense of hearing.

Slowly, oh so slowly, she turned her gaze to the right and found a stark naked Ashe Avarosa, her whole body all bare for her to see.

Ashe was rinsing the bubbles in her hair, her bare back facing Katarina. Obviously, she still hasn't discovered that Katarina was behind her.

Katarina took a step back and she accidentally hit her head on a shelf connected to a wall, causing a loud thud to sound out. She winced and turned her gaze back to Ashe, finding the said female looking over her shoulder and at her, a blank expression on her face.

"It looks like knocking is overrated in these times." Ashe commented before turning away from Katarina and resuming on washing herself.

When Katarina was about to exit the shower, Ashe abruptly spun around and faced her. It took all of Katarina's willpower to not look below Ashe's collarbones. She steadied and made sure to remain her gaze on Ashe's face.

"Use the shower," Ashe nodded her to the showerhead that still poured water. "I'm just going to get something."

Katarina dumbly nodded and let Ashe brush past her and exit the shower with her peppermint shampoo bottle in her grasp, making her release a breath that she didn't knew she was holding.

She was contemplating on her choices. She could run and just forget about taking a shower or she could just obey Ashe and have a go with the still running showerhead. Katarina would have ditched showering if it weren't for the fact that she is a bit uptight with her hygiene.

Katarina stepped under the shower and let the clear water drench her whole body. When her hair was finally all wet, she realized that she didn't bring any shampoo. She saw a few shampoo bottles in front of her displayed on the shelf, but she didn't really want to touch it without anyone's permission.

"Just use one. I'm sure no one will mind."

Whipping around, she found Ashe entering the shower again, a white bar of soap in one of her hands.

"W-What?"

Ashe sighed before approaching. She reached out for a bottle but stopped and turned her head to look at Katarina. It took half of her control for Katarina not to cover herself.

"Lilies, lavender or roses?"

"Umm... Roses?"

Katarina watched as Ashe grabbed the red bottle and handed it to her. She accepted it mutely. She was actually surprised that Ashe just resumed showering, rubbing the bar of soap around her pale and slim body.

Giving herself a mental slap, Katarina finally squirted some of the dark pink liquid on a palm of hers before settling the bottle back on the shelf. She started scrubbing her hair and scalp, spreading the shampoo around her head.

The bathroom was wide enough for her not to touch Ashe, yet the fact that they were both naked is the reason why Katarina felt a tinge of nervousness. Then, she remembered that Vi and Caitlyn, two lovers, are currently in the same situation, and maybe in a much sexual manner.