"New Beginnings"

- New House In The M/M 😊

Karrueche -

I awaken still in the car. We're not driving, instead we're in front of a Krispy Kreme. My mom is in the drivers seat tapping the steering wheel to the song on the radio. Suddenly, the passengers door is open, and my dad flops inside the car with two boxes of donuts.

He looks at me and smiles. "Well, well look who's up and running. You must've detected we were getting donuts, huh ?"

This makes my mom look at me and giggle. My dad passed a box to me making me cheese really hard.

"This whole box is for me?" I asked radiantly.

My dad laughs and turns to me. "Now would that be fair if me and mom had to share a box and you get your own ?"

"Uh .. I think so." I said looking at the box in his hands. "You can just get an extra box."

Mom chuckles and turns to open my box removing a donut. I jerked my head up at her.

"Mom !" I looked from her to my box, then at her. She bit the donut with a smile turning around. Starting the car up, we were on our way. I don't know the exact location, but my mom said I'll like it. She said it'll bring out my "country side". I didn't even know I had a country side!

~~~~~~

For what seemed like hours had passed and I was bored out of my mind. My GameBoy died, and I read most of my books. I was dizzy from staring out the window at the many cars flying past us.

"How long until we get there?" I whine slouching down in my seat.

My dad looks back at me, he has to make a double look at the way I'm sitting. The way my mom drives, you have to be sitting the safest way possible. She drives like a bat out of hell.

"Girl, I know one thing. You better sit up straight." He says this in the strictest way possible making me jump up fixing myself.

"We'll get there when we get there." He turned around sighing. "Honey, when will we get there?" He questioned staring ahead.

I giggle at his action, and look at my mom for an answer.

"Depending on this traffic, I'd say in about a few hours." She said with a sigh.

I looked ahead at the many cars in front of us. It was so many, like Usher was at the end and everyone was trying to get to him at once. Yes, Usher. He's my favorite artist.

"Ugh !" I fold my arms,"I'll be 32 by then." This makes my dad laugh and turn to me.

"How about we play a game then?" My mom says reluctantly. "I-Spy?"

I smile and nod my head leaning forward. "Me first!"

******

"Karrueche." I hear my mom sing out my name. She nudges my nose softly making me flutter my eyes open.

"We're here baby." She smiles as she looks out the window.

"Hm ?" I say tiredly as I yawn. I sit up straight rubbing my eyes to adjust to the view.

My mom giggles and plays in my hair. "We're here."

I sit for a few minutes gathering my thoughts, really giving myself time to awake. I look at my mom and blink once.

"I've been "Here" many times before." I said blankly. This causes my mom to sigh and become serious. Before she could give me her lecture I speak.

"Where's Dad ?" I look out the window. My eyes widen in admiration. I look at my mom and quickly look back at the house. It wasn't all that good for me, but it was bigger than the old house. I like bigger.

"He's inside." She smiles, "Let's go find him." She hops out the car leaving me to stare at our new home.

I smiled warmly at the craftsmen work. Getting out the car, I fell more in love. I was finally on ground! I've been in that car, sitting, for a day and a half. Breathing out, relieved, I slowly walked towards the home becoming more excited by the second.

I looked around the neighborhood, the houses were really nice and well-made. I don't understand why we didn't come here any sooner, wherever we are now anyways.

"Get it !" I heard someone yell from afar, and before I knew it I'm down on the ground with a headache.

"Oh Shoot!" Another yells as they laugh.

I groan, and stand to my feet holding my head. Someone comes up to me and picks up the football that I was hit with. He looks at me, blinks, and forms his arms to throw it.

"Catch this!" He throws it and runs off.

I stare at him, God he was cute. But, he didn't even apologize. That takes some of the cuteness away. I don't know...it was something about the way he looked at me. Not like Love At First Sight, but something like it.

Pain shoots to the back of my head making me groan again. My dad comes out the house and laughs at me.

"What ? The house is that good-looking that it gives you a headache?" He pats my shoulder, then walks to the car.

I chuckle slightly. The house is not the only good-looking thing on the block. I looked in the direction of the boy. He was running backwards eyeing the football. He caught it nicely, placing a devilish smirk on his beautiful face.

"This not even what you do! You play basketball." One of the boys said making the beautiful-faced boy smile with a shrug.

My dad walks up to me looking in the same direction as I am. "Don't get too comfortable Kae."

I looked up at him wide-eyed. He raised one eyebrow at me. "Grab some bags, will you?" With that, he walked inside the house.

*****

"So .." My mom started as she closed one of the many boxes, "I heard there were some kids on the block."

I looked at her becoming slightly annoyed knowing where she was going with this. My dad must've told her about the boys I seen earlier. I really didn't want to talk about that with her since it was really no big deal.

"When will the truck be here ?" I said hoping it would change the subject.

"Tomorrow morning, now did you meet anyone or what ?" She put her hands on her hips raising her eyebrows.

"No." I looked away from her.

"Well you're going to, my friend." My dad walked in smiling. "I just found your new school. Get ready for some new beginnings."

I looked at him with wide eyes. That fast, huh ?

————————

See what I did there with the title and that small part ? Ha !

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm trying to make the chapters longer if you didn't notice.

#chrisbrown #teambreezy

XoXo 💞 - Kizzy