Goodbye Home

Hello ;) ! It's Kizzy here .. Making a NEW and IMPROVED story for you guys. It will be introducing my favs, Chris Brown &' Karrueche Tran << OH YEAH !

I think I was overly excited typing their names, Lmao. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my first chapter Love Bugs
😘.

COPYRIGHT© 2016 All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, scanning, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the publisher.

Karrueche -

I sighed as I looked around at what used to be my room. The solid purple walls, the bay window, and the closet that had my lipstick all over it. I put the lipstick on my lips, and would just kiss the closets' door. I thought it gave some sort of design. It suited my liking though.

We were moving, again. This has been the fourth time in the past 4 years that we've moved. Some months before, I told my friend Samantha that I would never leave her side. That was until my dad hits me with the news. He stabbed me, blood gushing out of my neck onto him and the ground. I stood there, bleeding out. I never spoke to Samantha again after that.

For some odd reason, my dad just cannot seem to stay in one job. He says, "When the job pays more, you have to score." It's true, but it isn't fair. I meet new friends, then I have to leave them. Every year I go to a new school with the same feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm tired of it.

"Karrueche, it's time to go," my mom calls, "Now !" She says the last word demandingly. Two weeks ago, ever since I found out we were leaving again I tried everything that would make us stay longer. For instance, I took their phones during the day so they wouldn't receive any calls about the move. This occurred for only a few minutes before they were looking for them. Me being a bit dumb, I forgot we had a house phone. They used that phone to call their phones making me forget another thing. I didn't turn off the ringers to their phones. They found them in my room, under my bed. This only made the move happen quicker.

I pouted as I walked to my old rooms door. Before heading out, I turned to give it one last look. I'll miss this place. I closed the door and headed downstairs.

"All set, Kiddo ?" My dad asks overly excited.

I gave him a look. He laughed and guided me out onto the front porch. "It'll be okay Ru," he gave me a reassuring smile, "Do what you do best. Make friends."

Little did he know, I was tired of making new friends. I'm 13 ! How many friends could I possibly need ? I looked over at my mom who was standing in the middle of the of houses' living room. My dad looks over as well. He sighs as he goes to fetch her. I watch as the two converse about something I wasn't sure of. Eventually, my mom began to smile and blush. My dad sure does have a way of words with her.

They walk out hand in hand, and stare down at me.

"Would you like to do the honors Sweetie ?" My mom asks, a warm smile drawn on her well made face. I roll my eyes slightly and nod. Taking the doorknob in my tiny hands, I pulled the door closed. I made sure the door was locked before taking the "For Sale" sign from the side wall. The three of us walked down the stairs, me tapping the big sign with my index finger. Agitated wasn't the word for what I was.

My mom and dad walked to the car, as I stood behind. I looked at the house once more before sticking the sign onto the mailbox. I glanced at the old house once more before hopping in the car. My dad started the car, and we were off. Goodbye home.