Chapter 15: Another One Added In The Mix

It was time for some new drama to begin and I was going to start it right now. I walked up to a random girl and whispered in her ear "Alicia's trying to steal Mel's boyfriend because Mel took her money."

"What??"

I nodded, "I heard it from someone."

She ran down the hallway and told everyone.

Mel was livid, "Really?? You're trying to steal my man??"

Alicia was oblivious, "What?? He's ugly, why would I steal a gold digger like that from you??"

"Shut up hoe-"

She was cut off by Alicia, "Says the one who paid someone to be their boy toy."

Ms. Gen pulled Mel away and hauled her down the hallway. Alicia tried to push her way to fight her, but some guys held her back.

I decided to start something between other people and it didn't take long.

Five minutes later, Dina was getting something out of her locker and some girl kept poking her.

She turned around, "What Tori??"

"I heard that you kept on talking shit about me saying, 'I was a stealer and stole jewlry from a corner store,' who the hell does that??"

"I'm guessing you do," Dina said as she turned around to close her locker.

You could tell by her demeanor, she didn't care.

Tori kept on poking her and Dina turned around, "You gonna to stop touching me."

"Or what?"

"I'mma beat yo ass."

"Do it."      

"Get away from me," Dina kept repeating.

Tori kept on poking her. Before anything happened, someone pulled Dina to the side.

"Right, like you were going to do anything," Tori yelled.

Out of nowhere, Dina threw her shoe that hit Tori square in the face, causing her to stumble back. She got up and charged at her, she was held back as Dina threw another shoe at her that hit her in the face again. I'm not going to lie, she had nice aim.

She struggled to get out of the person's grip as Dina was throwing books and pens at her, almost none of them missed.

Tori finally broke out of their grasp and ran towards her, grabbing her hair. Dina was punching her as they were trying to be pulled apart by other people.

She won.

Out of nowhere, Gloria swung on Nisha and they wrestled to the floor, "Ghetto ass!" Nisha yelled.

Gloria was slapping and punching the hell out of her. Tariah, Nisha's friend, jumped in, punching Gloria in the face.

"Oh hell naw, you guys not about to jump, you better square up hoe!" Belinda, Gloria's friend yelled as she grabbed Tariah off of Gloria and swung her on the floor.

They started fighting, they all looked like wild banshees. When Ali and I fought, we looked like cavewomen, I'll keep it real, we did.

SMACK! Everyone heard as they hit the floor as they smacked each other upside the head.

After they were separated, we went to class.

I took notes and it seemed that this hour went by fast. When class was over, I saw people talking  to somebody and when I got closer, I saw someone that made me angry, I knew that face that got my blood boiling.

It was Taye Lorezeno, my ex friend. If she got two feet away from me, I would fly over there and snatch her weave off so quick, you would see smoke.

She tried to break my family up by saying that my mom tried to get with her dad. I rolled my eyes, if you saw him, you would think that her dad was a street bum.

She knew not to mess with me after that.

Something told me that we had some unfinished mess we needed to handle. We were going to handle it sooner or later.

She avoided me for a while after I found out what she tried to do, she knew I would slice and dice her like a kabob.

She thought she was going to get away with it, oh no she wasn't. I planned to ruin her just like half of the other students that went here and she would get it worse than all of them.