Chapter 13: Upside Down

Jace ran after his girlfriend, "Trielle, you know that I never meant to hurt you!"

"So you cheat on me with that sex tape girl, she's eww, and you sleep with her?!" she yelled as she grabbed her arm away from her.

"I'm sorry-"

She interrupted him, "You're sorry you got caught, you disgusting pig!" She was angrier than the Angry Birds.

They drew everyone's attention in the hallway, Ali walked up to them, adding her own comments, "I'm eww?? What the hell, like you're such a saint, you probably slept with half of the basketball team!"

Trielle hissed, "I haven't slept with anybody at this damn school, you slept with most of the track, football, and basketball team. Hell, you did almost everybody in this school just like Irina!"

"Excuse you?!" Ali shouted.

"You excused, hoe. You ruined our relationship, we had something great going on!" Trielle yelled as she got in her face.

"Your dude has been talking to more females before me, so don't think he was always a saint before I came into this," Ali replied as she flipped her long, chesnut colored hair over her slender shoulder. 

Trielle turned to Jace, "Is that true??"

He shrugged, "Yeah, I'm sorry."

She was seething, I mean who wouldn't be? Breaking up with your boyfriend in front of the whole school and the scene might turn into a regular Jerry Springer episode.

"You're not sorry, you're a disgusting human being that drools over any female that walks by!" A tear slid down her face, I'm not going to lie, but I actually felt bad for her.

Hey, if it wasn't for me, she still would've thought Jace was a saint when he clearly wasn't. The crowd grew as their arguement got louder.

A random girl came out of nowhere, "Yeah, he's always flirts with me!" Jace turned to her with a wide eyed expression as if he didn't want her to say anything.

Ali laughed, "See?? It's not just me, he has other chicks on the side!"

Trielle was pissed, "Now you turned our relationship into Tyler and Irina's relationship and in front of all these people!"

"I am done with you, you're such a tampon!"

Jace was surprised and he looked like a deer in headlights, "I'll change, I won't cheat ever again!"

Trielle scoffed as she glared at him, "With yo bitch ass! I am not Tyler where I keep on coming back to you, if you cheat on me once, there's no chance between us!"

I liked her, she actually has sense unlike some of these dumbasses around here. I'll give her applause for that.

Jace grabbed her arm, "Please?? Give me one more chance!"

She sized him up and down, "You ain't the Jackson 5, so shut up and leave me alone."

She snatched her arm away and stormed down the hallway.

Trielle's friend, Claire shook her head in disbelief at him, "You're a sorry excuse for a human being," she turned to Ali, "So are you, the both of you have to feelings whatsoever."

She walked away, following in Trielle's footsteps.

I just had to say something, "Two hoes together, spreading their shit covered mouths and pubic hair all over the place." Ali glared at me while everybody else laughed.

Jace looked at me and replied, "So that date??"

Wasn't he just begging for his girl back? His pathetic ass. He was something else, that's why I never gave him the time of day.

"Eww, after all those females you smashed and dashed, I'm fine."

 I really have no sympathy for people like them, whether if they got their behinds whooped or something else, I didn't care.

"What makes you think I would do that to you??" he asked.

I shook my head and started walking away, he followed me, "Why would you think that?"

"You're a man whore and you go after every female that has eye contact with you," I replied as I started walking again.

He scoffed as he looked around.

I saw Trielle angrily shuffling through her locker and slamming it shut. She stormed down the hallway and turned the corner.

I went up to a random guy and whispered, "Ali's trying to take Andrea's money to bribe the school into bringing Elena back."

"For real??" he asked.

I nodded, "Someone told me."

He went and told everyone in the hallway, causing stares. People didn't really forget about what I told everyone when Ali slept with Andrea's boyfriend.

Andrea definitely didn't forget, she couldn't stand to look at her.

Ali walked down the hallway, recieving stares, she was oblivious.

Andrea confronted her, "You still want my money to bring Elena back??!"

Ali scoffed, "What??"

"Don't act stupid, you tried to bribe the staff with my money to bring her back!!" she replied.

"You're angry that I liked her more than you!" Ali accused her as she narrowed her eyes.

"Please, angry of you two?? Both of y'all hoes anyway," Andrea scoffed as she flipped her hair and continued, "Ha, hot mess!"

Ali grabbed her, but Andrea bodyslammed her on the floor, pulling her hair. Ali kept on trying to swing, but her enraged ex-friend overpowered her greatly. "Dumb hoe!!"

The crowd got larger, phones were recording, and everyone was cheering, hoping for Andrea to win and she was.

Three fights in one week?? Who can cause that much drama?? Me, of course.