"That could happen, but don't worry I'll help you out with this. We'll keep it under control. Somehow. Now go and talk to Harry. You don't necessarily have to apologize, since what you said was true anyways. Just talk to him and see how that goes," Dexter suggested as he walked me to the front door.

I thanked him, giving him a short hug before walking away. A million thoughts were running around in my head as I thought about what to say to Harry. An apology seemed like the best way to start off the conversation. But what exactly was I apologizing for? Being over-protective and concerned? For mentioning Scarlett? We were all allowed to talk about her, but perhaps he was uncomfortable with that for obvious reasons. There was the fact that I talked about what Scarlett would've wanted. He seemed to have a problem with that, always responding in a harsh and defensive way. He did the same to Vicky that day in the mess hall.

I tried my best to clear my head as I approached his apartment. My hand rose to ring the doorbell. I waited patiently, digging my hands into my jacket as I tapped my foot. My ears tried to detect any footsteps from behind the door, but I couldn't hear anything. I furrowed my brows, pulling my hand out of my jacket and ringing the doorbell again.

"Harry?" I called out loudly, rapping the door with my knuckles. Panic began to rise up inside of me as I banged on the door again, calling his name out.

I checked under the doormat for the spare key that was usually there, but it wasn't this time. I knew Harry wasn't anywhere else at this moment because we were actually in the lift together when we were heading back to our apartments. It had only been about fifteen minutes after I left him in the lift and went to Dexter's and Louis'. Where could he have gone then? He didn't really care to spend time training as much nor swimming or boxing. He only appeared in the cafeteria occasionally when he wanted the food there; otherwise he would stick to cooking for himself.

I tried the door, hoping it was unlocked anyhow, but it wasn't I cursed under my breath, pushing my ear against the door to see if I could hear anything. My heart dropped when I heard the sound of water running continuously. I rushed to the apartment next to Harry's, banging my fists against the door.

"Damien! Open up!" I yelled loudly, before stopping when I heard the door unlock. It swung open, revealing a confused Damien.

"Jade? What-"

"Where's your gun? Harry's in his apartment and I think something's wrong with him. He isn't opening up," I rambled in a panicky tone, stepping into Damien's apartment and quickly locating his gun, which was on the coffee table.

"Wait! You can't-" He began to protest before I already fired the gun at the handle of the door.

The shot rang loudly in my ears as I moved quickly, kicking the door open and rushing in. I sprinted to the bathroom, noticing water leaking from the bottom of the door. My heart was lodged up in my throat as I tried the door handle, finding that locked as well. Damien started banging the door, yelling for Harry to open up. But I shoved him aside, firing the gun once again at the handle and swinging my foot at the door.

There he was. His entire body was under water, one of his arms hanging over the edge limply. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach at the sight of him, tears immediately blurring my vision as I rushed inside, almost slipping on the water. I plunged my arms into the water, hands grabbing his biceps as I pulled him up so his head was above the water. He was unconscious.

"Here let me!" Damien said quickly, grabbing one of Harry's arms before grabbing his other bicep. "Grab his legs and lift him up!"

I did as I was told, gripping Harry's legs tightly as we lifted his lifeless body out of the tub. We carried him out of the bathroom, setting him down on the carpeted floor of the bedroom. Damien immediately went to feel his pulse from the side of his neck, his face turning pale all of a sudden.