50 Shades of Phan

He took my hand and guided me off the couch all while a wide grin was painted across his cheeks. His shoes and my own echoed loudly on his glass staircase, each sound of the steps taking us up farther. Once we got to the top he lead me down the long hallway; flowers lining the walls in random patterns and extra houseplants anywhere they would look even moderately appropriate. The house itself looked practically spotless and brand new. Even upon walking into the bedroom it looked straight out of a magazine. The blue and black silk sheets were folded nicely and there was an abundance of pillows at the top, stuffed characters and figurines from anime covered his bookshelf. I couldn't help but smile to myself at the fact he was a closeted otaku.

Before I could even react he pushed me to the bed, body hovering over my own and hands holding down my wrists. His striking blue eyes piercing through at me, very enchanting.

"Don't worry, you don't have to do anything. I enjoy doing all the work. And from now on, in the bedroom, you will address me as 'Senpai'."

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP.

DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID?!?!

Before I had time to think that over his hands went up my hoodie carrassing my sides and he kissed and nibbled at the nape of my neck.

"S-Senpai..!"

He smirked at my noise and ventured his hands lower, his lips acting as a muzzle silencing my moans. I blushed heavily feeling his hands rubbing my member over my jeans, the other grabbing my ass roughly. My nails scratched his back and I raised to my hips to meet his; causing us both to let out noises of pure ecstacy.

He practically broke the buttons on my jeans trying to get them off fast enough. I got a tight grasp on his tie and kissed him deeply. His lips soft like silk and his tongue very experienced.

Before I knew it I was flipped onto my stomach then lifted on my knees; his main hood pressing against the back of my boxers. I blushed heavily once more and buried my face in the Navy blue body pillow out of embarrassment.

"Don't worry, Dan. I'll be gentle..." a sense of love and care was melted into his voice. Nibbling the back of my neck he moved his hand to hold mine. An overwhelming sense of calmness fell over me, listening to his words.

He continued and pulled off my pants only this time going gentler. A finger was pushed inside of me as I moaned into the pillow. Senpai smirked, curling it inside of my body causing me to moan even louder.

~~one hour later~~

I lay naked in the bed, Mr. Lester's arms around me as he smoked a cigarette. He was surprisingly calm after what they just did, although I might be a bit dramatic about that considering it was my first time.

But I could have sworn, I FELT something. When most people would have just kept going, he calmed me down so I wasn't nervous and held my hand. I might be new to this but I know that is not something people usually do. Or at least sugar daddies for that matter.

"Did you have fun?" Mr. Lester's words made me blush but I just nodded in response. His fingers played in my hair making me a bit drowsy.

Next thing I remember he kissed my forehead and I fell into a heavy sleep.

Sorry for the chapter being so late guys!!!! I was in Florida for a week sharing a room with my parents so I REALLY didn't want to and couldn't write smut around them. As usual comment any requests for future chapters!! :)