Prologue

Edited

Unknown

The sky already covered with darkness.

The night already came.

The moon already set its place in the sky.

I was sitting on my usual couch while reading the letter. It was the important one. It stated everything that I should know.

Queen's Prophecy.

That was it all about.

My eyes fixed on every word stated in the letter. I did not want to miss anything from it. I need all the necessary information.

The letter, or should I say the prophecy stated about the Queen's awakening. But, in order to awaken the Queen, the person had some qualifications. There are:

1. Born from the strongest race

2. Her blood capable of making other races more stronger and will have the power to control the world

3. Will live as a human for temporarily time

4. Lost her beloved ones for more than four times

As I continued reading the prophecy, my mind stuck on one person who matched the qualifications.

"I suppose the girl was indeed the Queen. There is no mistake about it anymore" I put the letter down to the table and leaned on the couch. I stared at the chessboard on the table.

A piece of black Queen surrounded by the pawns while the King's piece was set outside the board. Most people will think of how the chessboard was a mess but not for me or people who knew exactly what does it mean.

I stood up from the couch and walked towards the window. I looked up to the moon. "Queen... Someone with the great power, someone whom we thought never existed, and here you are... Surrounded by my children, and so close..." I said and smiled, felt satisfied.

For more than thousand years seeking for her existence, I finally found her.

The Queen.

And now, I just need her in my hands and together with her King. I do not know who will be the King but I suppose one of my children will be the King.

One from my ten children.

Ten.

I smirked from my own thoughts.

No, it's not ten.

It is eleven children, I must say.

I almost forgot about him. He also held the power of mine and will be strong enough to hold the position as the King.

As my other four...

They might be had the chance but not as higher as my other seven children because they were pureblood. The other two first blood were also had a bigger chance. But...

In the end, it will be our Queen to choose. But can she do it? I thought she might need a little help for that.

"Perhaps I should see what our little Queen can do so I will know... Whether you will be able to choose the King by yourself, Sakurazuka Janne"

***

Young Janne

"Onii-chan!" I called. "---oniichan!" Again, I called. I immediately ran towards the man in front of me and stopped right behind him.