Epilogue

EpilogueTogether

Epilogue
Together

★ ★ ★ ★

Four Months Later...

      Diana was frustrated. Not the kind of frustrated a regular person normally was, she was sexually frustrated. Diana had not seen Steve in over two weeks and her desires had been growing stronger with every waking minute, she was not with him.

      However, this night was different. This night had been Steve and Diana's weekly date night. On the last night the two had been together, they had both been called away on missions much to their dismay. The two were always at a training or on a mission; when one was home, the other was away— there was hardly anytime for the duo.

      In the following month after the Battle of New York, Steve had officially asked Diana to be his girlfriend during their fifth date. He had bought her a dozen or more roses and the two went on a candle-lit dinner with orchestral music playing in the background in a restaurant Tony had recommended. It was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for Diana.

      On their two month anniversary, Steve had made their date even more romantic. Needless to say, Steve and Diana had both been very lucky that night.

      Now, Diana craved him more than ever. She had arrived from a training not that long ago, and spent the remaining two hours before their date getting herself ready. Diana chose to wear a knee-length, red dress that hugged her body perfectly and paired it with pair of cream-colored pumps. Deciding not to worry about her hair so much, she simply left it in her regular curls. Diana also wasn't much of a make-up woman, but applied a little bit of red gloss across her lips nonetheless.

      As if on cue, her doorbell rang. Steve having lived in the same apartment as Diana, did have a key but he had arrived at the exact time of the date and decided to knock in order to be formal. Diana smiled at herself in the mirror before she stood and walked to open the door. With. Wide smile, she revealed the man she had waited so long for. Steve stood at the door way, with an arrangement of different types of flowers in his left hand. Diana noticed his eyes roam over her face before drifting down to her body.

      "Diana, you look beauti—" He said and was interrupted by her lips on his, the rest of his words lost against her mouth. Hastily, Diana pulled him inside her apartment, while Steve managed to close the door behind him. Diana smiled into the kiss, "I missed you."

      Steve laughed and gripped her hips, "Believe me, I missed you so much more."

      The two reconnected their lips and passionately embraced, feeling the same intensity and desire for one another.

      Steve placed the bouquet on the counter, allowing his hands to roam Diana's body. Beginning at her hips first, his hands roamed across her back, over her arms and into her hair. Diana's lips drifted from Steve's, down his jawline and to the base of his neck. He groaned softly, low in his throat, while his grip on Diana's waist and neck tightened.