Steve mounted the bike and glanced at Diana who stood beside him. "You coming or what?"

Hesitantly, Diana placed a hand on his shoulder while she mounted and took the seat behind him. She tightly held on to Steve's torso while he started the ignition and revved the engine.

Steve secured Diana's arms around him for assurance, before driving out of the parking lot and into the city. Diana felt the wind rush across her face, propelling her hair back. The demigoddess couldn't help but be reminded of flying as she felt the wind. She sent Steve a grin when he glanced over his shoulder to check on her. He responds with a lopsided smile and returned his attention on the road in front of him.

It wasn't long before the two had left Brooklyn and entered Manhattan, before finally entering Central Park and reaching the bridge that was meant to hold the meeting.

Diana noticed that they had been the last ones to arrive, which made their arrival known amongst the others. Slowly coming to a stop, Diana unlaced her arms from around Steve and placed both feet on the cement of the bridge.

Diana glanced over everyone and saw Thor with a tight hold on Loki, while he stood conversing with Erik Selvig. The God of Thunder and the scientist both smiled upon seeing her familiar face. After greeting them, Diana glanced at Tony, Bruce, Clint and Natasha and greeted them with a small wave.

Steve stood beside her when Thor announced it was time.

Tony opened the briefcase he held, which contained the Tesseract and placed it into a custom built chamber that Diana knew Erik Selvig had helped construct.

He cautiously handed the container to Thor, who turned and bid everyone a short farewell. As for Loki standing beside him, the God of Mischief only scowled at the people surrounding him. In a matter of seconds, Thor swung his hammer, Mjölner, in the air and the two Asgardians disappeared with a flash of lightening surrounding them.

Steve placed a hand on Diana's shoulder, causing her to look at him as he walked away from her and over to Tony to make amends. Diana smiled at their actions, feeling the peace between ease her mind.

Diana walked towards Natasha and Clint who stood beside the S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicle, they had arrived in.

"You know, you are always welcome at S.H.I.E.L.D., Diana. Fury's invitation still stands," Clint informed the princess.

She smiled at him and looked away, "I think I might just take him up on his offer."

Natasha followed her gaze to see Steve and understandingly nodded, "I see. Well, hopefully you do. The world needs Wonder Woman."

Diana grinned at her and hugged the two, telling them she would see them both very soon if Hera allowed it. Tony and Bruce bid her farewell, knowing she would also be seeing them very soon before the two scientist left in Tony's car.

Steve began to mount his motorcycle and glanced at Diana who stood, looking over the bridge.

"Diana?" Steve called to her. Diana tore her gaze away from the bridge's side. He sighed and said, "I'm sorry I convinced you to fight again. I know you didn't want to, and I should have respected your wishes. I just– I wanted you to be there with me. Like old times."