Q 18

You're known out of your friend group as the one that always has the problem. You're always scared or sick or achey, and you can't help that. You didn't choose to live that life, and you make sure they know that. Your boyfriend Brian adapted to it pretty quickly, having gone through similar experiences himself, and feeling what you're living.

Tonight was no different - why would it be? You felt like trash and just wanted to get some sleep. You never had a set bedtime for yourself, but you always aimed for a reasonable midnight - 1 AM was your absolute cutoff. Today, it was 6 PM and nothing sounded better than the bed.

You headed off to bed like the killjoy you are during prime hours of the evening. Your shows weren't on tonight anyway, so there was no point staying up. Bri was out doing heck knows what with the guys and you honestly didn't care enough to find out. You were quick to learn that his time was his time, and you gotta let him have it.

You were asleep - and lord only knew what time it was - when he came home. He was courteous enough to not slam the door, though. That was a plus. "Babe?" he quietly called out, before realizing you were in bed. He walked into your shared bedroom and slumped off his jacket and shoes before climbing into bed beside you.

He gently shoke your shoulder to wake you. "H-Hey, babe? You up?" he said quietly next to your ear. You groaned slightly and shook your head. "I'm up now. It's nice to see you home, though." You said, trying not to be petty, but accidentally letting the tone slip. "...I know. I'm sorry. I should be here with you more often." he said, obviously feeling hurt.

"I mean, it'd be nice, but I'm not gonna be clingy. I know you aren't into that." you said, turning over onto your back. "I know I said it before... I'm sorry. I've realized it now that I DO want that. It gets lonely without someone by your side when you're out.-" he said before you interrupted him, scoffing and saying "yeah no shit. You get used to it." you were worried a fight was going to happen, but at this point, it needed to be done.

"I'm sorry, okay? I want you to be clingy. PLEASE be clingy. I miss you." he said, almost pleading. "You were the one that set the 'no being severely attached' rule." you reminded him. "I-I know. I want to make things right. What do you say.. tomorrow, when we're both fully conscious and in good spirit, we talk this out. I feel horrible about all this. Please." he begged, and you could've sworn he got choked up.

"Fine. I really want to make things work, and I can tell you do to. Now... calm down, babe. I don't know what made you so emotional but... C'mon, want to cuddle it out?" you reasoned. "I would want absolutely nothing more." he said, his tone changing noticeably. He pulled you closer to him and enveloped you in his arms, making you smile.

"I love you so much, babygirl. Please never ever forget that. Ever." he said, maybe too emotionally. "I love you too, baby. Now let's get some rest." you said, entwining your fingers with his.

a/n - y'all i was gonna write a full fight scene but oml my poor heart would not have made it i swear so enjoy this emo word vomit ilya