Q 13

Calm quiet nights with Brian always turned into memories you wouldn't forget until the day you died. They were by far the thing that you loved most out of everything in the world, and you wouldn't trade them for anything.

You two were laying in bed together; it was about 2 AM, and neither of you could sleep. Nights like those were the nights you had the best conversations - sleep deprived and emotional. You were on your side facing him, and he was on his side facing you; both of your faces buried in pillows with half-lidded eyes and hearts racing.

You had your hand in his hair while his hand rested on your thigh. Not many words were shared, but the ones that were were priceless.

"Bri?" you said, filling the once silent atmosphere of the room. "Yes, my dear?" he replied, running his fingertips across your skin. "On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love me?" you said in pure seriousness. "(Y/N)... That's quite possibly the stupidest question you've ever asked me." he replied.

You pouted and turned away from him. You heard him chuckle. "(Y/N)... C'mon. I was kidding." he said, sitting up and turning you over. "Its obviously an eleven." he said with a smile, putting his hand back on your knee. You smiled and sat up, moving to straddle his lap.

You all but fell against him, wrapping your arms around his neck and just burying your face on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around your waist and started sliding down the bed so you would be on top of him in a cuddly mess of bodies.

"(Y/N)... You still awake?" he asked - despite you being on top of him, he couldn't tell. Unbeknownst to him, you'd passed out the second you got on him. He sighed with a smile. "Goodnight, babygirl." he said as he kissed your forehead, soon falling asleep himself.