Q 17

warning // daddy kink portrayal -ish

It was the night before your birthday, and you and Brian always had a thing you guys did for each-other's birthday. You two would stay up and sing to the other at exactly midnight. It was a cute little ritual that he started when you two first started dating years ago.

You two were sitting in bed, you sitting on his lap with your arms and legs wrapped around him and his hands on your back. You two looked at the clock - it read 11:59. Now it was just a waiting game. You smirked in anticipation.

12:00. You looked at Q with wide eyes and a smile. He offered you a warm grin before softly singing you the birthday song. "...happy birthday, babygirl, happy birthday to you." he sang while looking you in the eyes and rubbing your back. "Thank you daddy, you always make me feel so special." you said with a sweet smile as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"Of course I do, you're a princess! You deserve to feel special every single moment of every single day!" Bri said while drawing little circles on your back. You yawned a small yawn and rubbed your eye. "I can tell my birthday princess is getting sleepy, how about we go to bed?" he said with a smile.

You nodded your head sleepily. "Okay, how about this-" he said, holding onto you tightly and sliding down the bed so he's laying down and, subsequently, you're ontop of him. You smiled and snuggled your face into his chest and he wrapped his arms around you.

"We'll do some more celebrating later, but for now, you need to get some rest. You don't wanna be cranky later, do you, baby?" he said in a playful voice. "Noooooo! It's okay daddy, I think I can fall asleep now. I've got you beside me." you answered cutely. "You're so cute when you're sleepy. But it's night-night time for baby now, okay? I love you." he said, yawning, and squeezing you, almost like a hug.

"I love you too daddy."

a/n - this was so trash omg but i couldn't sleep and it was my birthday a few days ago and my brain just kinda puked this out ahhh