She pilot announced that we were ready for take off, and began to slowly lift off of the ground. We made ourselves comfortable and turned on a movie for background noise while we caught up with each other.

It turns out that Nicki had put out a new album, The Pink Print and she was going to go on tour in just a week. In the midst of preparing for it, she was really busy, but still made time for me. After Nicki left, we weren't able to speak as much as I wanted, just a few minute or two phone calls and rushed conversation. Being with her now felt good.

****

Present

"Aye, speed the fuckin' story up. We don't got all day." Meek mugged me from a few feet away. The ties around my arm that bound me to the chair weren't going to get any looser, and Meek's patience wasn't going to stretch any longer.

Blood dropped out of my left nostril as I looked up at him with dark, dead eyes.

"Suck ya mudda." I spat. He chuckled.

"I don't know what the fuck allathat shit mean. But you need to stop testing me." He came closer, standing over me menacingly.

"Any bitch can stand behind a gun, Meek. Think that shit makes you tough, huh?" I laughed bitterly.

"You must not know me." He shook his head from side to side.

"You might just get hit with the RICO, headass, chimpanzee ass bitch, you want a fuckin' banana? Fuck outta here. Bitch ass nigga." I was furious. My blood was boiling and sweat was starting to collect around my hairline. I was talking to him like he didn't have a gun to my face, like I wasn't tied up in a dark ass room. Almost as if I wasn't in a room filled with illegal guns propped up on the wall, filled with smoke, and plush lavender sofas, being threatened and held against my will by the ugliest nigga I've ever seen before.

He drew the golden pistol from his waistline and slapped me across the face with it using the butt of the gun.I didn't let out a sound. Not a grunt, not a whimper. Not anything to let his bitch ass know that it hurt. Because it didn't. I knew I would feel it later, but at the moment, everything felt like nothing. I was numb, and my rage blinded me to any emotion other than anger.

"Hmm, I guess you don't." He tapped his chin with the tip of the gun thoughtfully.

"Nah, bitch. You must not know me." I retorted.

"Can I ask you a question? How yo ass go from a superstar to a dope fiend?" He spat.

"This dope fiend been dippin' in that pussy of the bitch you love." I snarled.

"We don't have a lot of time, Ms. Fenty." Meek snarled.

"Shit you right! The zoo closes at nine! Onika don't fuckin' want you, bitch. Besides, bestiality illegal." I looked him right in the eye while I said those words. My lips were swollen and bloody and my head was pounding but I didn't give a fuck. I wasn't about to let this nigga have the satisfaction of thinking he was breaking me down.

"You love to joke don't you? You not Kevin Hart, bitch. Now start fucking talking!" He barked in my face.

"Yeah, whatever. Anyways," I continued.

****

Nicki shook me awake. The jet had landed and we were now on our way to my house in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles. Really, to call it a house was an understatement. It was a twelve million dollar mansion with more than 33,000 square feet, a seaside pool, hot tub and jacuzzi, theatre, seven rooms, twenty parking spaces, and more. Not to mention the entire property was surrounded by Oak and Sycamore trees.