Chapter 1: Koro-sensei

Start from the beginning

The alien interjected, putting away his "grooming" supplies. He said, "That's no fun. I made your government an offer: No killing me. Instead, I'll teach Class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High School."

Though, none of the students knew why he wanted to teach a class. None of the students knew what he was after. The government was forced to agree, on the condition that he doesn't harm any of the students in the class. The government had three reasons. One, coming into the class lets them keep an eye on him. Two, it gives some 30 people the opportunity to kill him from close range.

"And three, so that (Y/N) can gather information on this creature. It was her parents' word, since they are currently studying him," said Karasuma.

"Also, success will be rewarded with 10 billion yen," you added. All the student's eyes widened as they were struck with a high reward. It was right, because the great assassination will definitely save the earth. Even so, it'd be difficult. For example, sending fighter jets would be pointless, he would just end up giving it coat of wax.

"All of you must find an opening in his defenses and strike," said Karasuma. The two agents who were following you rolled in bunch of crates with weaponry into the class.

"You will have weapons and ammo that won't hurt humans, but will work on him. You must keep this secret from your family and friends," he informed them.

"I have slightly been trained, though I'm not that good," you reminded them with a slight chuckle. One of the students raised their hand. You pointed at them.

"What exactly were you trained for...?"

"Why, in assassination, of course. Trained by Karasuma-oji一I mean一Karasuma-san!" You answered.

-End of Flashback-

Now, because you were moved, your friends had suddenly dissed you. The group you were in, the Six Virtuosos, had kicked you out. You were the only girl in the group and your best friend, Asano Gakushuu, had made it "The Five Virtuosos" now. How mean of him. A gun shot interrupted your thoughts.

"Nakamura-san...didn't I tell you not to let assassination interfere with your studies?!" cried the creature.

"Sumimasen..." Nakamura said, rubbing the back if her head sheepishly.

"As punishment, go stand in the back of the classroom!" He demanded. After your lessons, the lunch bell rang. He flew all the way to China for some mapo tofu.

"Let's see...if he's traveling at Mach 20, it'll take about ten minutes to get to Sichuan, home of mapo tofu. He'll be back in about...twenty minutes," you calculated, index finger and thumb on your chin.

"No missile can hit that..." Nagisa sighed.

"Heck, that octopus can grade tests while moving faster than sound!" Maehara said.

"Seriously?!" Nakamura wondered in shock.

"Mine came back with a drawing on it..." Isogai told them.

Though, all of you agreed that he was very good at teaching. Some of them improved on their subjects, and did great on assignments and tests. But for you, the students were still the part of the "End" class. Them trying their best won't do much. You heard a voice call out a name. It was Terasaka, along with Muramatsu and Yoshida. To you, Terasaka kind of looked like a horse, but not really.

"Oi Nagisa! Come with us. It's time to put our plan into action!"

Nagisa faced them, and followed them outside. You trailed behind them, mostly because you wanted to know what info Nagisa had gotten. He began to give them information about his face colors on his notes. Green stripes meant confidence. If an answer to a question was wrong, it was dark purple, and an answer to a question right, it's bright red.