Chapter 1: Koro-sensei

Start from the beginning

Your classroom, Class 3-E, was an assassination classroom. You began your nonassassination work, and this alien was your teacher, your target. He wrote stuff on the board, and asked questions to most of the students. You ignored everything, since it was all too easy.

This all started once your third year began. Two things happened. One, the moon had suddenly blown up into a crescent shape. It was all over the news, and your parents had no idea what had happened, except that their lab had suddenly blown up after the incident happened. Second, you were placed in Class 3-E by your parents and their closest friend, Karasuma Tadaomi ...also known as "Uncle Karasuma", since you called him that when you were a child out of respect.

That was also the day you met the alien or man-made creature at Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

-Flashback-

You entered the classroom, and the alien introduced himself to the students first. The agents and Karasuma had already told you some information that they already had on the monster.

"How do you do? I am the one who destroyed part of your moon," he said bluntly. The class deadpanned. "I plan to do the same to the earth next year. Now, I am your teacher. Nice to meet you."

You stepped forward onto the wooden pedestal. You noticed that they all calmed down a bit when you gave them a genuine smile. You introduced yourself to the class, "I am (Y/N). (L/N) (Y/N). I am a main building student that was moved here by my parents and Karasuma-ojisan."

You saw that some of the students in the class recognized you as one of the Virtuosos. You recognized a couple of them, such as Isogai Yuuma, Kataoka Megu, and your very good friend, Shiota Nagisa. Though, Karasuma didn't approve of you calling him "uncle" that in front of all the students when you motioned your hand towards him. He stepped forward, next to you.

"I am Karasuma from the Ministry of Defense. First, please understand that what I'm about to say is a state secret." He sighed, with his eyes closed. "Let me be blunt: I want you to kill this creature."

The class was shocked. Some even asked why the alien or creature was here in the first place. Same goes with you. They wanted to know why you even moved to the E-Class. A student spoke up, pointing at the new teacher, "What is that? Is that the alien or something that came to attack us?"

The creature began to fuss, flailing his tentacles around the room. Steam was coming off of his head, causing you to sweat drop like the other student. "How rude! I was born and raised on Earth!"

You explained, "Karasuma-ojisan can't discuss the details, but he is telling the truth. Next, this...octopus-thing...who smashed the moon will destroy Earth too."

"(Y/N), stop adding 'ojisan' to my name in front of these students. Anyways, only the worlds leaders, and (Y/N)'s parents know about him. If news of this guy gets out there, we'd face global panic. You have to kill him in secret before any of that happens...in other words...an assassination!"

Karasuma took out a green knife from his pocket, and tried to stab the creature, but then it quickly evaded at an inhuman speed.

"He is very quick, and if you try to kill him...he ends up grooming your eyebrows instead--immaculately!" Karasuma said, while he was still trying to strike the alien down. The creature then came up next to you, and began to fix your (H/L) (H/C) hair into something more neat and pretty. He cleaned off the dirt and dust that had landed on you as he sped around.

"He also ends up styling your hair and cleans you up nicely!" Karasuma added.

"But this super alien has the power to turn full moon into a crescent shape...his speed tops out at Mach 20!" Karasuma pointed out, "In other words, if he gets away, we'll be awaiting our extinction."