Chapter 27: I love you too

Jason's POV

" Never. speak to me like that. Again" I spoke sternly into skylar's ear. "Got it?" She didn't answer fueling my anger "Skylar!" I yelled tightening my grip on her causing a cry to fall out her mouth " Do you understand me?" I ask once again expecting the correct answer.

"Yes..." I smiled in success.

"Good now go up to our room and get ready we're going out" I say letting go of her wrists then leaving as I hear her body fall with a thud.

***

I love her so much and I know she loves me back I just need her to understand that and that's why I needed her to myself and not with people who can take her away from me.

'You're so in denial Jason you know she doesn't love you, she tried to kill you and she ran away.'

'NO! I know she loves me somewhere in her precious heart.' I yell at the negative thoughts in my head.

'Whatever stops you from killing her'

'I would never kill her I love her'

'I'm sure you do but, its the fact that she doesn't love you back is the reason you'd stop her precious heart from beating'

I clench my jaw then step out of the shower to dry my body after I dry my hair I stare at my reflection in the mirror. Same brown hair, same brown eyes, same nose same everything I look like Jason. I shake my head and chuckle then look back up to see that my eyes are darker and almost black. But, I'm not just Jason. 

I'm Jason McCann.

***

Skylar's POV

We've been in the car driving for what seemed to be forever. I was blindfolded so I couldn't see where the heck I was and where Jason's home was or if we were even still in my town.

I feel the car jolt to a stop and I hear Jason get out and shut his door and then my side opens and I feel a hand grab my arm.

"Let's go" Jason says pulling me out. I do as he says and step out feeling my shoe touch the ground. Where are we because if we're in public I must look ridiculous with a purple bandana wrapped around my eyes.

 We continue walking and I hear the squeaking of a door before stepping in hearing muffled noises of blasting music. Every step we get closer and closer and the music gets louder and the floor starts to shake. Then I hear Jason open another door letting the sound of the music out and we step in and I feel body heat then someone bump into my side.

"Hey watch it!" A girl hissed at I'm guessing me then Jason barked back.

"You watch it bitch at least you can see" He acts like I'm blind.

"Oh sorry" She apologizes and Jason begins pulling me to where ever he's going.

***   

I was sitting in a dark room with only a red light in the corner without the bandana around my eyes. I was told like a dog to stay, but, I did not listen so I decided to try to pick the locked door with a bobby pin that I stuck in my hair  before we had left. You never know when you'd get locked in a room. I heard a click meaning I had got it and I pushed the door open slowly looking around to see if there was anyone around. Nope.

I bolted for an exit, I need to get the hell out of here before he realizes or I'm going to literally die. I was in a hall to see the green lit up sign 'Exit' above a door. I ran like a freaking bull I am ready to escape. I push the door open to see a bright sun shinning right into my eyes. I blink a couple of times before seeing someone in a car about to drive away when I run up to their window.

"Excuse me can you please help me I need to get out of here now!" I blurt out to a random women who looked to be in her late 20s.

"Sweety what's wrong?" she asked and I mentally punched her because I was freaking out. Jason can come out any minute.

"Someone is trying to kill me I need you to take me home please." I just say in frustration but, I wasn't lying.

"SKYLAR!" My stomach drops. I. Am. Going. To. Die. I immediately jump into the ladys car.

"Drive please if you want to save someone's life please please DRIVE!" She stares at Jason running toward us and jams on her gas pedal and we're out. I turn around to see Jason stop and rub his face with his hands and ran back to where I assume is his car. I know he will find me but, I'm hoping that won't be today. "Thank you so much"

"You're welcome what is your name?" She asked panning from her rear view mirror to the road.

"Skylar and yours?" I say staring at the side mirror in case Jason's car appears in it.

"Sta-Stacy sorry are you by any chance the daughter of Jessie Delacruz?" 

"Yes how do you know my father?"

"My son used to work for him until he decided to retire from that life to be with his family full time and I also used to be really great friends with your mom how is Savannah?" I freeze.

"S-she uhh p-passed away a few years ago from c-cancer" I stutter out while blinking trying to stop the water from flowing out.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, w-wow your mother was so strong and I loved her like a sister but, one day she just stopped t-talking to me" She said tearing up as well. "She absolutely loved you she would always talk about how smart and beautiful you are and that she knew one day you'd be a successful women and make her proud, you look a lot like her" That's when the tears couldn't be stopped and I turned the other way to wipe it away. I will

"Y-yeah she was amazing I-I think I remember her mentioning you but, I never got to meet you because it was too dangerous which I never fully understood"

"I know I always wanted to meet you but, she didn't want you anywhere near that world and sadly I was kind of apart of it" I'm sorry mom but, I'll be out as soon as I can.  

"I'm sorry you had to meet me this way, but, what's your sons name I might know him"

"Oh but, how could you know him when you don't know any of that world?"

"I-I kind of am, that boy you saw chasing me was my ex who is crazy deep in that world and I kind of entered my dads old gang which led me to get into this troubled life" I say staring at the trees we pass by.

"J-Jason M-McCann was your ex?" she stuttered starting to tear up again. "W-Well that boy killed my son when he did not please his orders to steal the amount of money he wanted from another gang h-his name was Alec" I cover my mouth. "That's why I'm helping you I didn't want him to kill another person who did not please his stupid orders"

"I'm so sorry I know Jason is a monster and I had to figure that out the hard way" She nods her head. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"Sure, Here you go" She says passing me her phone. I immediately dial Kristas number.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded weak.

"K-rista its Skylar I escaped am I'm coming home"

"SKYLAR? Where are you?"   

"Ummm where are we?" I asked stacy.

"(city)" (A/N: Idk lol)

" I'm in (city) which I believe is not that far from home" 

"Okay meet me at (place) I'm getting in the car right now"

"Okay bye"

"Wait Skylar"

"Yes"

"I love you too" I smile and then hang up 

~~~~~~~~~~

Sike it was all a dream. Nah haha 

Comment, vote and yeah hope you enjoyed 

Bye

~Jaime