Prolog

Vampires , witches, werewolf's , are always on war . Not so long ago 20 years ago , there was a forbidden love that was taken place . There was a women that was a vampire that met a werewolf friends. They started to have a bond with each other until they took it till the next level " Michael , I'm pregnant " the vampire women says . The werewolf was furious. Not only was he furious but he also threatened the vampire " if you give birth to that- what ever is in your stomach, I'll kill it " the werewolf fled leaving the poor vampire in pain.

One day the vampire gave birth to young Mia , as Mia became one month old , her mother was killed by her father . The father looks at his child and swears " I will take care of you , but you must never know about your mother " Michael takes Mia and introduced her to the pack . He the alpha of the Whitestone pack. Although Michael did have a son named Payne , he had Payne with his supposed to be " mate" . His mate Luna Ruby Hart Whitestone took in Mia as her child . But the Ruby wanted to change Mia's name , she wasn't successful because Michael said her mother named her that way and so must be it . Ruby didn't agree at first but when she looked into Mia's eyes . She knew that was her child not the vampire's .

Michael and Ruby raised both Payne and Mia . Mia and Payne's bond grew stronger . Until they both turned 18 . Michael and Ruby had a war between the River Dale Pack . In the end, Michael lost the fight and the river dale pack killed Ruby and Michael . Payne grew anger and decided that the war isn't over .

Then Payne became alpha , and Mia Beta the second commander.

Mia at age nineteen she went to Michael's room and she saw a letter with a little knife that can kill any vampire. The letter says...

             When you read this is probably because I'm dead. I've been wanting to tell you, Ruby isn't your
              Biological mother. Your real mother is Amber smith . She was a vampire. The painting of you
              There's a  secret box , the password is your birthday. There it will tell  you how she died and how
              You lived with her for a month .  There's a chance you might hate me after you read through that
              Book I left for you . But just know

             I will always love you ,

            , Michael