Chapter 1 / the letter

After I read that letter my father left me , I was confused. I didn't know what to feel . Anger? Sadness? My father left me with a specific instructions to open the secret box . " Payne !" I yelled . 'Payne!' I mind linked with Payne . Should I open it? It's been a year since I read the letter that my father wrote to me .  " what?" Payne snapped. I looked at the secret box and then looked at the painting of me on the floor. " soo , your gonna open it ?" Payne said taping my shoulder. I told him about the letter a year ago . And he asked me if I wanted to open the box but I told him I wasn't ready . " I have to " I whispered.  I slowly approach the box on the wall . But then Payne stopped me " after this there is no going back , are you sure sister " I did not respond.

      I entered the combination. It unlocked. So it was my birthday after all. I raised an eyebrow. I took a deep breath and opened it . Payne gasps in surprise . In the box is my mothers heart along with a picture of her on the bottle. I took the jar of my moms heart and took out the book that was next to it . My eyes start to blur with the tear that's covering my vision. Slowly , Payne that's the jar out of my hand and examines it . I took a seat on my father's bed . Payne seats next to me . I open the book to page one . I gasp . " my mother was beautiful " I said . Payne nods. The book shows us how they met , and how in the end my father was furious. He left my mother and she gave to me alone . A month after my mother gave birth to me . " father killed her " Payne said . I looked at the knife my father gave me when he gave me the letter .

        Payne looks at the knife and takes it . " he killed her with this , and opened your mothers chest to take out the heart" he pointed at the jar . With out me noticing a tear escaped from my left eye .  Payne walks over to me and kneels in front of me . He kisses my hand and stays there for a good second. " he did it for a reason . Maybe is because knew a war will come . I'm sure he didn't kill her on purpose. I bet it felt like hell . He did it to protect you from the war between our pack and the River Dale  pack. Sis ... He loved you till the very end " at that moment I cried my lungs out and hugged Payne .

    We stayed hugging each other till I fell asleep. He carries me bridle style and takes me to my room . He lays me gently and then he turns off the lights . " stay with me " I whispered. With my eyes still closed. Payne lies down next to me and pulls me into a hug .

************************************

         It was morning. I went to the bathroom to wash my face . My eyes is puffy from crying a lot . I'm ... A hybrid. No wonder my eyes turn yellow when I turn into a wolf of when I'm mad , or I'm hungry for ... Blood . My brother's eyes turn bright green when he turns to a werewolf, or when he's mad . I strip off my clothes and took a cold shower. The cold water hits my skin giving me goosebumps . It took me a hour to get out off the shower.  I wrapped a towel around me . Then I walk out the bathroom. I took out a pair of sweatpants and a white T-shirt . My towel landed on the floor exposing my body . Payne was on the couch reading his novel . I can get naked in front of Payne . It's normal we are brothers and brothers always get naked . I put on my black panties . Then I reach for my bra . I was struggling until Payne helped me button them . " I'll go get you a bag of blood . Be right back " he said and leaves.

      The minutes later I was done changing and went downstairs. " Master , I've prepared your breakfast " one of my maids said . " I'm not hungry , you can eat it ... Oh by the way . I like that hairpin looks nice on you " she blushes and bows . I walk to the dining room and I see Payne eating his breakfast. He throws me a blood bag and I catch it . I open the bag and drank the whole thing in one breath. " I'm going for a run " I said as I exit the dining room . " don't cross the river " Payne warned me . I was already out side . 'Don't worry these son of a bitches got nothing on me . I'll rip of their head if I did ' I mind linked Payne . I took off my clothes and hand them to the maid next to me . My bones started cracking and fur starts to come out . Seconds later I was in my wolf form .

      I took a run for three hours . I decided to head back to the house . When I came out the forest I can see my window from here and in that window was a shining knife that killed my mother sparkling to my eyes . I started to walk as my bones started cracking again . I was back to my self again . " I want you to be my meal later " I said to the maid next to me . Then stared at the knife that's on my window.

  ' rogues are near our territory, ready for a little battle ' Payne mind linked me
' I'm always ready ' i said with a evil smirk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the end of chap 1

Thanks for reading 😘

Vote , comment , share