waking up

Yeah! chapter 2 of my book! And its only my 2nd day writing it, haha. well i wouldn't want to keep you waiting..... READ ON PEOPLES!!!!!!!

##################################################################################

                    I woke up on the edge of the bed, half covered by the soft, plush sheets. I rolled to the middle of the bed, curled in a tight ball, then stretching out fully tell I heard my muscle popping. I let out a soft groan then a sigh. I heard a soft chuckle come somewhere beside me. I shot strait up and whipped my head to the left and saw a a guy in the bed. A hot guy in the bed. A hot shirtless guy in the bed. A bed that wasn't mine, in a room I've never been in.

                    Memories from last night came rushing back to me; the lady who drugged me, the man with unfeeling eyes, the guy whose fingers sent shocks through my body. And now I was in a room with him, alone with no one to save me.

                    "oh,god.oh god, NO! stay away from me! you kidnapped me,you sicko who does that!" While I screamed at him I stared to move away off the bed and to the door. but, of course with the luck I've had, it was locked.I slid to the floor crying my eyes out.

                     "no,shhh, its ok. everythings fine." he said to me coming toward me slowly, hands raised. "Don't worry everthing is going to be ok. I would never hurt you,shh,its ok." he dropped to his knees and slid foward to cradle me in his arms. I strugled but couldn't get out of his embrace, so I just sat and quitly sobbed into his chest.

                     "please don't cry, I don't want to see you crying." he whispered in my hair.

                     "w-why did you-u kidd-nap mee? I-I didn't do anything w-wrong,please let-t me goo." I sobbed my voice cracking.He pulled away to look at my tear streaked face, he looked sadder then me,like my crying physiclly hurt him.

                    "no,no you didn't do anything wrong. This isn't your fault, its mine. I'm sorry but I can't let you go, your to live here now with me." he spoke softly, stoking my hair as he did. "but don't worry you'll love it here, they all do."

                   "They?" I asked. "others have been kidnapped too?" He looked cautious now, like he knew he shouldn't have shared that with me. "that a conversation for another day, now whats your name?"

                  "Rayen." damn I should have gave him a fake name I thought. oh well to late now he already kidnapped me. 

                 "Rayen." he said the name with awe, articulating it in the most beautifull way its ever been pronouced. "Such a beautiful name, for a beautiful mate."

                "Mate? What does that mean?" I sniffeled and blinked trying to clear my constant tears. He didn't answer and I could see him fieghting with himself, but I read so me being me I asumed that he was a werewolf and I was his mate. Yep, thats it, I'm totally right, hahah yeah NOT!

              "Again, a conversation for another day. Now lets get you breakfast." I only stared at him blankly, did he expect me to just eat the food my kidnapper gave me? Idiot.

            "No. I'm not hungry." I said moving away from him into the corner and hugging my knees to my chest, a fresh round of tears rolling down my face. I buried my head in my knees, shaking my long raven black hair around me.

           I heard him sigh, "Please don't do this,please. I'll eat everything you eat, please don't starve yourself. You have to be hungry you were" major pause "asleep for almost 12 hours."

         "you mean drugged." I said accusingly

         He didn't answer for a long time, and when he did it was in a broken voice. "I'm sorry." I heard him scooch closer and when he touched my arm I flinched back into the wall. I heard his teeth clench and a sudden angry tension filled the air. Nervously I peeked up at him, his jaw was tightly clenched and his hands fomed fists at his side, and his eyes started to turn into a bright unholly blue.

        "I-I'm sorry," I studderd. He didn't pay much attention to me and just glared at the wall beside my head. I carfully started to move toward him, then hisitatly, started to stroke his face. "I d-din't mean to make you angry, I-I'm sorry." as I said this I gently ran my fingers through his light brown hair. His eyes flashed to my face and his hand grabbed my wrist, it looked so fragile and small in his large hand, he pulled my hand toward his face and stared at it intently, playing with my fingers.

         "Whats your favorite color?" He spoke in a strained voice. I was so taken aback by the random question but didn't hesitate in answering.

           "Scooby-Doo purple." I said in a sure in-hesitant voice.

            "favorite Movie?" apparently we were playing 20 questions now.

            "Bed knobs and Broomstick or The Hangover."

           And so we continued on like that, him asking the questions and me answering, all the while he played with my hands, my hair, touching my face, neck, shoulders, thankfully he never went anywhere to personal, but I didn't loosen my muscles or relax from my stiff posture. He noticed and his eyes never lost that undertone of unnatural blue, his voice was always controlled and stiff. It was a horrible cycle really; he was angry because I was scared of him,I was scared of him because he was angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short but I Uploaded yesterday and today and I have ALOT of time to wright in class so I can come right home type it up and send it to all you beautiful people! so even if its not long the time waiting for a new chap won't take long either.