"Maybe if you watch, then you'll understand." Namis pointed to the two.

Law smirked and laughed as well. Veins popped everywhere on Zoro's face. "Why the hell are you laughing?!" When Zoro was about to slice Law in half, Nami wrapped her arms on the four men's shoulders.

"Bakas." Nami said snickering. "You four are so overprotective." Nami looked back at Law and happily smiled. "Sorry for intruding." Law stared at the orange haired girl. He walked up to her not caring what Zoro would do to him. Nami walked up to him as well. She removed Zoro's hands from her waist.

"Wait! Nami?!" Zoro tried to grab her hand but stopped him before he can. Nami stopped on Law's tracks and smirked at him. She put her two hands on her waist. "Well.......you haven't changed at all." Nami then stepped closer and then smirked. "What do you know? A little beard." Nami touched his little beard and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You didn't change either." Law picked up Nami in his arms and hugged her. He laughed and so did she.

"Law! Stop! Now you're acting like Namis!"

"Haha, you're still ticklish!" Law looked back at her friends and smiled. He blushed as he made out the words. "Sorry. I just really missed her. Hehe." Law explained nervously.

The crew: \( ̄O ̄)

The crew was silent. They didn't have the words to speak. How did they not expect Nami to have a boyfriend?! She's the perfect girl any boy would want. Zoro looked down at his feet and his face darken. I should've known. Robin stared at the depressed Zoro. It's obvious to her that Zoro loves Nami. She then turned to look at the rest of the crew. They were dramatized.

Robin sighed and smiled. "Nami," Robin replied breaking the silence. "You never told us you have a boyfriend." Zoro still looked down.

"HUH?!" Nami said. She literally flinched at the word 'boyfriend'. "B-boyfriend!?"

Law was as shocked, too. This always happens. He looked back at Nami of how shocked, embarrassed, and angry she was. Her face was all red. He chuckled and put his two hands in his pocket. "Oh wow."

Nami pouted and pushed him away. "My boyfriend?! Pssh. As if!" She crossed her arms and looked away at Law. Law grabbed her arms and sighed, "Just quit that childish act. It's not working."

"WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Usopp and Chopper screamed. "He's actually your boyfriend!!"

"My Nami-swan has a boyfriend!" Sanji said drooping.

Brook and Franky sweat dropped and yelled. "She wasn't even yours in the first place!"

Robin stayed quiet. Even if you look at her face, no emotion showed at all.

Zoro's mouth hung open. He dropped his katanas and held Nami's hand tightly. Nami realized the more he tighten the grip on her hand, the more mad he got. Why is he so mad? Nami thought in her head. "Is he really your boyfriend?!"

Law widened his eyes and yelled at him. "Oi! You're hurting her!" Zoro turned his head toward him. Why didn't he..... Zoro thought. He let go of Nami and nodded, showing her he was sorry. He walked up to him calmly and covered his eyes.

{Zoro's P.O.V}

I was hurt. My heart ached with madness. I know I should be happy. But how can I be happy when she already has a boyfriend. I looked at Law one more time. He looked back at me dumbfounded. Of course he doesn't know my feelings. He deserves Nami. I know other guys would just try to fight me just cause I was touching their girl. But no. Law knows that I'm one of her nakama. He knows her way more than me. Why should I fight him now? He's HERS now. I looked at the sky. This feeling again?! Is this really love? I sighed. Cause if this is, I hate it. I held my heart sweating. Oh shoot. I thought. I'm standing in front of Law.