long distance sucks ass

'Summary: Dan and Phil have a long distance relationship, and Phil has a surprise for his old Danny boi. 

'Word count: 444

'Dan's pov:

I walk out into the sea of people waiting for their loved ones. Ugh, I can't wait to see Phil!

What if I don't even know what he looks like? I haven't seen him in like, what, 4 months? Yeah we Skype and text everyday but seeing him in the present is different.

"Danny?!" A deep voice says behind me, I turn around and holy fucking shit how is Phil way hotter.

"Phil!" I scream and run to him not caring who saw. As soon as I came close to him I drop all my bags and throw myself at him, wrapping my legs around his waist and burying my head in his neck. Damn he smells so good, kinda like honey.

"Hey baby," Phil chuckles deeply.

"Ugh I missed you so much!" I let my legs go and I giggle.

"Me too, but we should probably go. I think people are staring at us," Phil removes my hands. He kisses my right hand and then grabs my bags before walking. I smile and let him drag me to his car.

***

It's late at night, about midnight. Phil's laying down on his bed and I have my head on his chest lazily drawing little patterns into his abdomen. I pull up his shirt a little more and draw my name in cursive, pretending my finger was a marker.

"Baby?" Phil places his hands into my hair and wraps a little piece around his finger.

"Hmm?" I hum tiredly.

"Um, don't lift my shirt any higher please,"

"Why? What did you do?" I sit up and look at his face. Did he, like, cut again? Is it because of me?

"It's a surprise," Phil smirks and leans forward, kissing my lips softly. Oh good, he's not hurt.

"I wanna know," I plead. I pull back and pout. "Please please please? I'll make you food," I nod smiling.

"Deal," Phil pulls off his shirt and my eyes go to his side where I was tracing earlier. A couple inches higher there were a couple of words.

long distance sucks ass

"Can I touch it?" I whisper. Phil nods and I lightly place my fingers on his tattoo. "I love it," I smile.

"Yeah? Well I love you," he takes my neck and pulls me forward kissing me.

I smile and place my fingers on the black words tattooed into his skin.

"Ugh, you're so gorgeous," Phil pulls back and I place my hands on his neck.

"Touché" I giggle and kiss him again.