ACE GANG+ CREEPY KNOCKING= TF?(the fuck)

• Dedicated to Brit Brat

You know those scary movies, where those talented- and non-Talented- actresses walk toward the door, you know the door that holds the mass murder behind it, and the whole audience is screaming at the screen, 'No! Don't go in there!' or ' He's in there, Stupid!' and finally my all-time favorite, ' you stupid bitch, the fucking killer is in there!'  Hey don't judge me! That's just what we all are thinking! Come I am not the only one, that wants to jump in the movie and slap them and say 'your dumb, what the hell are you doing! Were you dropped on your head or something?'

                Point is that's just about how I feel walking towards this door because come to think of it, no one should know I'm home, because I really should have dropped Aria off at daycare, already in first period. I abhorred the thought of first period, because it was filled with slut, jocks, and weaklings who never stood up for themselves. It was the worst class of the day. I had to face it alone. Meaning none of my friends are in there well minus Carla but she is always absent.

            Whoever it is very impatient i can tell you that much! I tiredly grab the cold medal circle otherwise known as the door knob. I open the door, pulling the knob toward myself, I see the dark haired human that i was really didn't wanna see, then someone else stepped put from behind the first nascence, so what's that now, two? Great just who i wanted to see, my morning just turned upside down.

"Ashley!" i scream in a very girly voice

"Avery!" Ashley screamed in a mocking tone

"Tia!" shouted the forever princess of dense, also my bestest frand, Tia Slove.

I turned my head toward Tia. "Really was that needed?"

"Why yes, yes it was." She proclaimed proudly.

            I just shook my head and turned to my dear old friend who I haven't seen since, well since the incident. Ash stood there, giggling at short little Tia Lynn Slove. OH, I guess I've never described myself, Tia, or Ash have I? Hmmmm, forgive me. Now we'll start with, uh, Tia, I guess. Well Tia is a little shorter than I but equally pretty as far as I can tell.

            Tia as i said before is a little shorter than me around five feet and four inches. She has these pretty, hypnosing, deep with depth, brown eyes, with blue specks in them, they're so brown that they almost look black at times. Her hair is really soft, as soft as feathers, smelled always of Banana smoothie, since she works at a smoothie shop, but the color, the color of her hair is so pretty, it's a mixture of caramel brown, the can trick you in the sun into thinking that its reddish orangey colored, but really it's caramel with natural highlights of dark brown roots and light brown strands. Her mostly flawless skin tone tanned mostly from always staying in the sun that is bound to find its way to Catalina Island the by far best island in the whole world to me!

            People have actually gone so far as to identify us as twins when in our opipion we look nothing alike. WE heard it all, 'oh you two have like the same hair color...i think?' ummm no my organic biological hair color is RED-ish BROWN not caramel. And our eyes...' Ahhhh your eyes are the same too!' Again, uuhhh no, you see my eyes unlike Tia's are brown with a golden ring that likes like the sun in my eyes. The last one I am willing to share, 'AHHH you both have the prettiest skin tone and it's completely clear.'  Ah! I had the swipe tears from my face at that point because that right there is bull shit! First I'm tanner than T's. Yes again because of the Catalina Island sun. Second of all, our skin isn't perfect we all have had little bumps and bruises scars and scratches.

            Then there is the little miss. 'I'm depressed so I'm going to act emo'. Yes I said it! Ashley isn't emo, per constant review; she is just confused on her reason for her presence on this earth. I have honestly tried numerous times, again and again, to explain why she was on this earth, but she wouldn't listen. I simply told her that she was here to entertain me and Tia. Okay so that wasn't the best advice but it was supposed to make her laugh. And that ended in my head throbbing with pain. Her dark brown hair does help her; make people deem her Emo, not the concealed part of her that is sporty, funny, sarcastic and happy most of the time. The thing that gave her away when I first met her was her eyes, Ash's pale green eyes that held veiled happiness, joy, yet misery. Hey i met her at the doctor's office! The doctor's office still scars me till this day! Ugh it still makes me shutter in utter horror! GOD! The needles! Gah! On the brighter side she has the most perfect skin I've ever seen! I would pay to have flawless skin like hers.

            I realized that i must have spaced out on my Ace Gang pals. Yes I realize that the term Ace Gang is stolen from the best movie ever ' Angus, Thongs, and The perfect snogging'! Yes I absolutely love that movie along with this term. Opps! I'm dazing off again!

"Now Ash, What on God's Green Earth are you doing here?" I questioned, and then quickly added. "Not that i really mind having you here, because you know i minded you."

Tia and Ash both laughed at my sudden outburst. Honesty I don't know why, because I was being serious.

"Hey I'm serious!" I defended

"Yeah for once in your life!" Tia Teased

"Oh go jump in the bloody river!" i screeched playfully

"We aren't near a stinking river, Dumbo!" Tia played along

"HEY! I resent that!" I retorted

"GIRLS, GILRS, GIRLS!" Ashley shouted causing our little game to take a pause

"Now to answer your question, I'm here to see my favorite God daughter and Ace Gang well part of it anyway, by the way wher-" Ashley started to say into the silence she made, when the last person I expected to see walked into the room.

"Aunty T, Auntie Ash!" My beautiful little angel chimed as she ran towards two of her favorite appointed aunts, arms open and ready for a huge group hug between the three.

            MY beautiful dark haired, tan skinned, deep brown eyes, cute little nose, joyous little girl, Aria Avery Rain. Little miss. 'Mommy I wanna be in a beauty pageant' Rain. The joy of my life. The reason why I wake up in the mornings, the strain in the wallet, the little one who won't stop jumping on my bed on Christmas morning screaming ' Wakey Wakey Wakey Mommy!'

"Hey baby cakes!" Tia screamed out a tad bit loud

"Hi!" Ari giggled

"Miss me chunks?" Ash asked laughing along

"YES! I missed you sooo much!" 'Chunks' (ari) smiled

"Why must you Always call my kid 'Chunks'?" i asked "I mean she isn't THAT chunky anymore!"

"Because I'm cool like that!" Aria the little rugrat squealed

"Sure..." I faded

WE all shared a minute or two of laughter

"Hey Ari," I paused for a moment "why don't you go show Auntie Tia your New Coloring book?"

"But mommy she's seen it already! I mean she did buy it for me!" Ari complained

"Aria Avery, I am aware of that fact because I was also there but she hasn't seen your new picture. Now has she?" I challenged in a nice voice

"Okay mommy!" Aria replied happily not seeming to notice the challenge in my voice as she grabbed Tia's arm and dragged her away chatting happily about god knows what.

I slowly but warily turned toward my friend, eyes narrowed. "So Ashley, tell my why are you here. Don't even try you lie to me you know I can tell when you lie to me and I won't let up on this topic until I have all the details."

I studied her face and body language and it was rigid and shaken..."Well?" I asked tapping my foot to show I was getting impatient.