Sparks Fly [6]

2 months later Lauralee’s P.o.v.

“Feels weird to walk on two legs, huh?” Angel said, smirking. I stuck my tongue out at her like a little child.

“Not really since I have this humongous cast on it.” I grumbled, trying to walk down my stairs by myself.

“Well, she looks better than before,” Tanner said into Angel’s ear and whispered something else that sounded like ‘But not as good as you’.  I held onto the rail beside me to keep my balance.

“Where’s Sean?” I asked, looking around seeing if she was in another room.

“Oh, she didn’t want to come today because Jesse broke up with her. Poor thing.” Angel said, leaning her head on Tanner’s shoulder. I finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Well, we ready?” I asked, smoothing out my dress. Angel nodded and took Tanner’s hand. Tristan came up behind me and put his arms around my waist, laying his head in the crick of my neck. His hot breath sent chills down my spine.

“Were ready.” Tristan whispered to me, nibbling on my ear. A quiet moan escaped my lips. I could feel Tristan’s lips on my neck turn into a smirk.

“Alrighty, enough with all the romance here, we will see enough of that at Breaking Dawn.” Angel said, rolling her eyes. I sighed and pushed Tristan away. He looked at me with a pouty face. He mouthed me the words ‘Later?’ I nodded my head and his smile came back.

“Fine, come on, let’s start walking.” I said, hobbling out the door. Tristan ran up behind me.

“You’re not walking.” He said then scooped me up into his arms. I sighed and looked up at the sky. I saw a white flake fall down onto my nose. Tristan smiled. “Snow.”

I glanced back inside my house and saw Tanner and Angel making out in there. I could see their tongues wrap around each others.

“HEY! I THOUGHT WE SAID NO ROMANCE!” I yelled back inside the house. I saw angel jump back at least 10 feet back. I couldn’t help but laugh. Tanner looked embarrassed. Both of their faces flushed red. I raised my eyebrow, just now noticing Angel’s blonde hair not in a ponytail. Tanner and Angel walked out, both of their hands in each other’s.

“Let’s go, were going to be late.” Tristan said and started walking towards the movie theater.

After the movies we stood outside, since we had nothing else to do. Angel and Tanner were going to Tanner’s house to do “homework”. I and Tristan had nothing else to do since our parents work together and there on a business trip.

“Our ride is here, later.” Angel said to me. We hugged and waved goodbye. I shook my head at her, telling her no she will not have sex with Tanner. She huffed. I knew that was her plan.

Now it was just me and Tristan.

“So…” Tristan said, creeping his hand into mine.

“I don’t know. Do whatever I guess.” I said, shrugging my shoulders. I think he took that the wrong way because he instantly picked me up and started running down an ally. He set me down and shoved me into a wall. He put his head in the crick of my neck and started sucking. I moaned louder this time since no one was around.

“Tr…Tristan…” I moaned, his hand tugging on my bra. He moved his lips from my neck to my mouth. Our lips locked and kissed with all our passion. Our tongues were twisted in a wrestling match. I heard a ‘snap!’ and my bra was undone.