Sparks Fly [2]

I stared at the message. She messaged me first?!

Lauralee: Hey.

Tristan: Hey, whats up.

Lauralee: Nothing much, just got out of the shower.

Mmm… Laura in the shower. That’s got to be a pretty sight. I shouldn’t be thinking that way of her. Its only been 2 hours since I asked her out. I shouldn’t think that way. But its so damn good.

Tristan: Cool… So how’s Angel?

Lauralee: Good I guess… Haven’t seen her all say. I think she’s sick.

Tristan: Oh that suck. Hey its late, I’ve gotta go, night.

Lauralee: Night.

I logged off and sighed. I couldn’t keep talking to her without getting a boner. She might be a tomboy that does stupid things, but she’s sweet, loving, caring, beautiful, and very nice.

“Oh jeez.” I sighed.  I walked over to my bed and slammed my body down. I shut my eyes, thinking about Laura.

… Friday, Lauralee’s P.O.V.

“I cant wait!” I squealed. I was talking about my date with Tristan.

“Your in loooooooooooove.” Angel said, laughing.

“You are too, with Tanner!!!” I snapped in her face, laughing a bit. Her face turned red.

“Wait you like Tanner?!” Ciara said, all confused.

“You JUST now figured this out?” Sean said, acting all “cool”. Jessie was standing behind her, his arms around her waist. I wish Tristan was in my grade. I’m still in middle school. This year is his first year of highschool.

“How did I not know this!?” Ciara said, looking around, her eyes wide with confusion. I laughed.

“Oh well. But I swear when I gave him a hug he got a boner!” I said, blushing slightly.

“Did you put your boobs on his chest?” Sean asked, getting interested now.

“Yes. Was I not supposed to?” I asked, all innocent, which I am compared to the rest of the group.

“DUDE! THAT ALWAYS GIVES GUYS A BONER!” Sean shouted, laughing.

“He probably went home to jack off while thinking about you.” Angel said, laughing her ass off. I was blushing and the rest started laughing. We were all standing at the track, just hanging out. I was waiting for Tristan to get here.

“You guys are SO horrible!” I said, stomping off. I cant believe them, thinking that way. I mean he wouldn’t do that, right? I felt arms go around my waist. I jumped and turned around to see Tristan stand there, smiling.

Tristans p.o.v.

“Hey baby.” I said, putting my head in the crick of her neck. Her scent was so… sweet. Her perfume just made it smell ten times better.

“Hey you too love birds, C’mon lets go to the place they call “kissing rock” You and Tristan can make out.” Angel said, smirking. Laura glared at her, knowing that knowing something I didn’t know..

“Shut up… Were still waiting on Tanner.” She said, laughing at her blushing.

“He’s already here. I texted him telling him to meet us there. Lets go.” She glared at her. I tried not to laugh at her.

“Lets go Tristan.” Laura said, wiggling her way out of my arms.

“Nope.” I said, swinging her legs in the air, carring her bridal styal. She made an “eep” sound.  I smiled. She was so cute.

“Now we can go.” I said and started to follow Angel and the rest.

“Wait! You and Tristan are going out!?” Ciara said, confused again. Laura did a “facepalm” thing.