Talk With Kellyn and Cayden Picks Another Target

Börja om från början

                "Yeah.. I just.. It got to be too much at once.." I whispered. Kellyn put the finished pancakes aside, and then hugged me.

                "I know, sweetie.." I felt her lips touch my forehead. My tummy growled loudly again, and Kellyn giggled. "Why don't we eat and talk." I smiled a bit and nodded, getting Kellyn a plate and cups. Kellyn filled the cups with milk, and I got the syrup. We sat next to each other at the table, and began to eat. "Nathan..?"

                "Yeah..?" I looked at her.

                "I talked to mom, as you know... And she said that the fight between you and Aaron was brutal.." She sniffed a bit, watching her pancakes. "And she said that he commented viciously about your body..." I stiffened.

                Suddenly, all the wounds began to open back up. All his words echoed in my mind. I whimpered softly, and nodded a bit. Kellyn gently leaned into me.

                "Natey.. Are you wanting to change?" I paused. I wanted to change, right? If I can't change my sexual orientation... Maybe I'll be liked more if my body is irresistible... Like Jake's.

                "Y-Yeah.. I am.." Kellyn smiled a bit.

                "I can help you... I'll buy you a membership at the gym and I'll take you every morning and night, and I'll help you." She paused for a bit to eat her pancakes. "And I'll help out mom with getting healthy food for you, so you'll get faster results." She looked at me. "But you have to be strong... So strong, Natey..." I nodded a bit.

                Maybe if Jake came too... I'd be more motivated to keep going... And then I won't be teased anymore.. Or embarrassed...

                "I-I know... I want it, Kellyn... So bad.." She ruffled my hair.

                "Good! How about we go tonight, and we can spend the day together?" She smiled at me. "We can get your Chai Tea and my Macchiato and go to the duck pond." I smiled wider.

                She always knew how to cheer me up... To help me feel normal... Like Jake does. I nodded and ate more of my pancake. She kissed my forehead and smiled. "We'll leave in an hour... So, go get ready!" We giggled before I finished off my breakfast, and went back to get ready.

~*~

                I was wearing what Adi had bought me from Buckle a while ago, trying to fit in with Kellyn.

                We were on our way to the coffee shop, and listening to the radio. Kellyn smiled at me and rubbed my shoulder.

                "We need to do this more often!"

                "Please!" We laughed, and she parked in front of the shop. The one Jake and I had our first date at...

                We got out and got our drinks. Thank god Cissy wasn't working that day... We walked out and decided to walk to the duck pond. It was only a block away. My Chai Tea was perfect for the cloudy day. Kellyn had her fru-fru drink, that I never liked.

                We sat on a bench and watched the slightly frozen pond. Ducks were waddling about, quacking every once in a while.

                "So, have you found anyone yet?" Kellyn's voice finally broke the silence. I blushed.

                "M-Maybe.." She giggled and looked at me.

                "No way!!! Who?!"

                "His name is Jake..."

                "And?"

                "And... He was my first kiss.."

                "So cute!" She gently hit my arm. "I miss this, Natey.." I nodded in agreement.

                "Me too.. I trust you, and I miss you.." Kellyn smiled a bit and hugged me sideways.

                "I wish I could visit more, but my work is a pain in the ass. IN my ass." She smirked, and I finally got it.

                "Oh.. A gay joke.." She laughed.

                "Sorry, I just had to." I smiled.

                "Thanks for visiting, Kellyn.." I glanced at her. She nodded.

                "Of course..."

                And we kept talking... For hours...

                Just me and my sister. 

____________

Addison

                School was so boring without Natey!!!

                He was so fun and everything, but school has now become a battlefield for him... So many people hate on him, and it breaks my heart.

                I've done my best to try to stop it, but kids are cruel. It won't stop unless being gay will ever be considered "normal".

                I was going to my locker to get my lunch. It's been Jake and I without Nathan, but we're always checking on him. I was suddenly bumped into by a hard body. Mmm. 

                I looked up and saw Cayden. I smiled a bit.

                "Hey, Adi," he smirked and leaned in a bit. "Mind if I join you for lunch? I know Jake isn't a big fan of me, but.. I'll keep my distance.." This was odd. Cayden had never paid attention to me, but he was sure attractive. Didn't want to lose the chance.

                "Sure!" I opened up my locker and grabbed my lunch before walking with Cayden to the lunchroom, where we met Jake at a table. Jake seemed uneasy, but his mood didn't really change.

                Cayden kept flirting...

                Maybe... He likes me?

                I hope so... 

                Because I've always had a secret crush on him. 

_______________

Author's note: 

 IM LOVING ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS!!!! I just get so excited xD

Thank you all who keep spreading the word about this story
Anyway, hope this was decent and please excuse all grammar and spelling!

Stay BEAUTIFUL. 

~Mia<3