Chapter 14~The Fever

Laying on the bed in the room i woken up into thinking about the way to escape and about everyone else if they were okay sadness filled inside of me as a sigh escaped from my lips turning onto my side,looking at eevee as she was continuing to attack the wall with shadow ball and swift as we felt a  air coming from it before we got caught.

Crystal : "Shadow everyone i hope your safe and well"

Seth : "Oh don't worry i am sure he is"

Looking over to the voice was seth who had a dark grin on his face which sent shiver down my spine but i remained strong as i sat up on the bed he then approached me,stopping infront of me he cupped my chin.

Seth : "You know you look so beautiful like your mother"

Crystal : "My mother!? how do you know about my mother!"

Seth : "That is a secret my dear but for now you should rest and eat"

He snapped his finger as one of his men entered the room with a tray of well gourmet food and a glass of lemonade as he placed down onto the table in the corner then the man walked out,seth then whispered something in my ear then walked out as the door closed and it was locked.

Crystal : "Eevee we got to get out of here but how"

??? : "Hey you okay in there"

Crystal : "Huh?"

Looking up towards the window was a teenage lad who had light blonde hair and green eyes as he had a sandshrew beside him,eevee ran over then jumped into my arms as he ordered his pokemon to use dig which created a tunnel from outside from the inside going underground.

??? : "Hurry they will come back soon"

Crystal : "Alright i am coming"

Getting up from the bed and grabbing my bag and stuff placing it inside then zipping it up,jumping into the hole while holding eevee close this boy's pokemon was leading us through the tunnel until we emerged outside of the building.

Crystal : "T..thank you and who are you"

Adam : "My name is adam and i am guessing your crystal right"

Crystal : "Yes"

Adam : "cool come on they are waiting for you"

Crystal : "They?"

Adam took my hand then very quietly we sneaked out of the area and headed to a nearby town still wondering what he meant that they were waiting for me made me curious but i remained quiet not going to say anything unless i had to.

As we continued to head to the nearby town all of a sudden my vision gotten blurred then suddenly i let go off his head and fainted but lucky he caught me and felt my forehead he sighed a little as he knew that i had a fever he scooped me up bridal style and continued to proceed towards the town as he arrived there was a teenage girl with long brown hair waiting.

Girl : "Adam is that her! and what happened"

Adam : "I will explained later but right now her fever needs attending to"

Girl : "Alright follow me"

Adam followed the girl to the hospital building while carrying me then took me into one of the patient rooms and placed me down onto the bed,they hooked me up onto a drip which began to work effectively for my fever,a sigh of relief escaped from their mouths as they were relieved.

Hours went by then finally waking up i looked around noticing i was in a unfamiliar place the boy who rescued me came in with some food and drink then placed it down onto the table,looking at him he smiled at me softly.

To be continued.