Chapter 9~Uninvited Guests

Crystal : "So jason if you are from the kanto region why do you have a chimchar?"

Jason : "He kinda saw me when i headed to the cruise from the Sinnoh region heading back to Kanto and i guess he wanted to come so from then he became my partner and what about your eevee"

Crystal : "I gotten eevee as a birthday present from my parents when i was a child before coming to Kalos i lived in the Johto region then once on a family trip i met a eevee there and ever since then i always wanted a eevee."

Replying back to him with a smile as he smiled back jet and shadow remained quiet as me and jason talked back and forth,eevee was relaxing on my shoulder nuzzling my cheek which tickled and made me laugh. 

We finally arrived back then entered violet ran over to me with hannah asking if we were okay the four of us nodded then jason introduced himself to them until a voice spoke out and that was serena who was wake and ran over to her brother hugging him tightly with tears running down her cheeks softly. 

Jason smiled then placed his hand onto her head while growlithe licked her hand in which she managed to calm down, once wiping her tears away she snuggled into her big brother he chuckled then kissed her forehead.

James : "Hey crystal and leon can you give me a hand with some things"

Crystal : "sure you two relax i will be back"

With a smile me and leon who was attending to some other people headed towards james as he led me and him to the back where the stock was being held,while jason sat down on a bench nearby with his little sister on his lap,as growlithe remained by her side not moving.

All of a sudden something made eevee startle that she began to growl softly not only my pokemon but the other's they could sense that something was not right at all,quickly heading back in shadow,kai and rest of them were on guard it was confirmed that something is wrong. 

Leon : "Hey guys whats wrong?"

James : "Pichu go and have a look"

Pichu : "Pichu!"

The mouse pokemon jumped down from james head then scampered up some pipes and through a small hole leading to the outside,as it arrived outside from another small hole he looked down then noticed a group of  men in smart uniforms and suits also some had a group of houndour and zubats.

Minion : "Sir we have detected that the kalos champion's daughter and her friends are inside this warehouse"

Leader : "Excellent launch the attack"

Minions : "Yes sir!"

The minions did what was told to them and ordered their pokemon's to attack the houndour's used fireblasts and the zubat's used wind cutters at the door pichu quickly headed inside then once inside he scampered down running to james who saw him then picked him up as his pokemon began to explain what it saw outside.

James : "tch i thought so they would be coming"

Hannah : "What's going off james! is there something you didn't tell us"

Kai : "Look he can tell us later whatever is happening out there we need to move the injured people and the elderly"

Jet : "He is right Serena,Jason and violet we will move the injured while shadow,crystal,leon and hannah you move the elderly"

All of us agreed then began to move the people to somewhere much safer as our pokemon stayed behind to guard us and prepared to attack the pokemon if they entered into the warehouse,while moving the people we could hear voices and explosions which told us that whoever is out there will not let us leave freely. 

To be continued.