A small, rectangular card was tucked inside, the bright lights of the kitchen giving me the aid of sight. I could just make out the word 'Laneace' under the fabric, making me jump suddenly.

'Aria?' Oliver asked me in concern at my quick mood change. 'Are you okay?'

'What- what do you have in your pocket?' I asked him quickly, not bothered about how crazy I probably sounded.

'A business card,' Oliver said plainly, slightly confused with my behaviour.

As he took the card out into the open, I spied the name elegantly plastered across it.

Molly Laneace was back.

'Where did you get it from?' I asked in deep curiosity.

'I found it in the lounge,' Oliver told me. 'Is something wrong? You're acting... Weird.'

'I'm quite alright,' I dismissed quickly.

Taking the card from the spot on the worktop where Oliver had placed, I read it in a greater depth in order to try to find out just who, or what, Molly Laneace was. The only information provided was a telephone number, which I noted down in record speed as Oliver poured the drinks.

'Does your... Mum know anything about this Laneace?' I asked, trying to sound as inconspicuous as possible.

'My mom did have some woman round earlier whilst you were at work,' Oliver remembered, nodding his head slightly. 'I'm sure she'll be happy to answer any questions you have. But, why are you so hung up about this... Molly?'

'It's to do with a- a case I'm working on,' I fibbed innocently. 'Nothing you need to worry about, Ollie.'

'Okay,' he said, nonplussed, before taking the drinks into the lounge.

---

'Moira,' I smiled as I passed her on the corridor later that evening. 'How are you?'

'I'm fine, Aria, thanks for asking,' she answered quickly. 'How are you?'

'I'm good, thanks,' I said, using the awkward small talk to try not to break the silence. 'Anyway, so I was wondering, I saw these cards on the coffee table in the lounge and I wanted to ask you if you had misplaced them there; after all, I never see business cards just lying around in this house.'

'Ah, she must have forgotten to take them with her,' Moira assumed.

'Just, out of... Curiosity... Who is this... Molly Laneace?' I prolonged our conversation. 'I feel like I've heard her name somewhere.'

'No one you should be worried about, dear,' Moira smiled reassuringly.

'Please,' I persisted. 'It's for a recent case at the SCPD.'

'I guess it won't hurt to tell you,' Moira shrugged heavily. 'She's a... Private Investigator. That's all.'

'Is everything okay?' I asked, suddenly concerned about the Queens.

'We're fine,' Moira reassured me. 'There's nothing to worry about, dear.'

But I knew there was.