Aditya's POV (II)

Hello everyone, I am back with Aditya's POV again. I hope its not going to be boring...
Thank you for reading..keep reading and do votes if you feel it good. It has reached #57 on short story on 18/7/16
😊😊😊😊😊
😇😇😇😇😇
00000000000000000000000000

I was never an early riser.. But I woke up early.. Too early for me. It was 8 am. Then I remembered what Mr Nair requested me....to talk to his daughter. I realized, it was quite tough to talk to her normally after her rude behavior.
I was lazily lying on my bed watching my bedside table clock..it was moving like a rabbit.... I was nervous ...i finally dialled her number..

Was it too early to call a girl ??? I thought. I hesitantly uttered "Hello"...
Probably she was shocked by my politeness. She bade back.
" I want to talk to u" I told.
She agreed politely. I really wanted to meet her at least to see such a weird girl on my naked eyes..

I didn't know but I was tensed. I shrugged. Yet I was lacking my rough n tough features..
"About ur marriage" I said in a low voice. Ohhh!!!! I told her as if we had so many other topics without marriage!!!!!! Ohhh shit ! How fool I am...I thought..

I cleared my throat...
"Why don't you getting married???"
I bit my tongue as soon as I threw those shits out of my mouth ..
" That's none of your business!!! " she heard irritated ...
I was loosing my patience too, I wasn't her servant, I was asking because her father requested me!! And she was continuously insulting me !! I couldn't control my anger.
I replied angrily..
"Don't cut the call." I was disgusted with her drama!!!!

She bursted in anger! I heard a extremely offensive voice shouting..
"Hey listen...you are not my boss... Just don't try to command me!!! I am surprised, how dare you to command me??"
That poor girl didn't have any idea about my anger. My worst feature I guess... I didn't want to harm her, hence I tried to calm down....

"OK I am sorry...I wasn't ordering. I was just saying to calm down...please don't cut it" I uttered while painfully controlling my anger...

"Say" I heard her voice after few seconds...
I had a lot of questions.. Which to ask first!!! First of all I had to know her name. I didn't remember...whether sir told me or not!!! I asked hesitantly..
"What is your name? I didn't even know your name....can u please tell me?"
How stupid I am...I realized again.
"Aditi."
I sighed..
"But call me Ms Nair." I smiled at her reply !

She was quite adorable, probably due to her name. Actually I think girls named Aditi are more adorable!!!!
I managed her anyhow. I gave her time to decide and then talk to me. I felt an urge to meet her...she was interesting..