Breaking the rules

Recap: Ravi sir told Aditi that he will take her where she could have rhododendron. His idea was a bit desperate. Aditi was hesitating.

Finaly i agreed. His plan was to take me back in guesthouse. And from There we would go for border. I was feeling guilty.. But I already agreed...it would hurt him if I withdrew it.

We were boating... I was nervous. Sweating profusely... Ruby asked " what happened Aditi??? Are u OK??? "
I nodded. Ravi sir told me to act feeling in easy... But I didn't had to do it... I was really feeling uneasy.

I asked Ruby for help... As I was feeling unwell... She took me to our car..
I had a fear, if HOD sir disagree to leave me with him.... Or he wants to go !

Sir was panicked.. SB ma'am was so.. Ravi sir managed them a bit technically...
Finally we left.

We took a car and started heading to where he was taking me. I relax myself.. I was still agitated. My tachycardia continued..

" You trust me.... I didn't expect it... " he smiled taking my hand in his. I nodded silently.
" U r really a strong woman. " he pinched my cheek. I suddenly asked " what would happen if HOD sir preferred SB ma'am to come??" actually I was scared of this..
" Never. " he seemed to be confident. I frowned... "Moreover she is female. " he replied.

Suddenly he asked driver to stop the car at middle of the road. He was totally planned about every step. We took a jeep and entered foggy forest... It wasn't fog. It was cloud. I touched them.. I breathed them... Wowww!!!!! I had no voice to thank him...
We stopped by a tiny shop. From there we started walking...
" R u happy? " he asked me
I smiled and hugged him... He hugged me back.. I had never been so happy..
    I was excited, going here n there.. He was lagging behind... He shouted " be patient... Now u are not behaving like a woman... "
I was so happy his teasing didn't reach my tympanum... I was moving carefree..

Wow!!!! I saw a bed of cute pinki chloroplasts

Wow!!!! I saw a bed of cute pinki chloroplasts.. I literally started running seeing rhododendron. Though they were not red. I was the happiest. I was clicking continuously...

He was standing quietly.. Probably for me to get tired of..... "Ki? Ebar Khushi to ?" he said as I came to him panting... ( he asked me that if I was happy enough or not] ...

****
Actually I was more than happy. But I had no idea what was going to happen. We were talking... While he asked me to excuse him for a while. I was getting bored. A bit scared too. I was standing alone . It was like a smog wrapping me... I was alone ..i started calling him by his name but it was my voice came with resonance. I was about to cry... Suddenly I felt deep breath behind me and before I could turn it caught me from behind. The person was very strong he closed my eyes with one hand and tackled my both hands from behind and tied with something. Then he tied my eyes took me into a room and went away by locking it....
I screamed... Shouted... But there were no body to reply...
I suddenly heard people's voices outside in local language. He disappeared mysteriously ....

@@@@@@@

Isn't it suspicious???
I hope you are enjoying it... I 😊

I had to make this part lengthy. 😕
Thank you for reading...
Keep reading and voting me.

Love you.
ipsiRS