Pre- Story ⭐

I was very excited about our college tour though it was in educational purpose, I was still excited.

I was quite popular as I was topper. Since childhood I didn't get so much friends or any entertainment, books were my love. We kept moving in cities as papa got transferable job. He at first was in defense. So we had to move a lot. Mom was my best friend. Papa hadn't much time for me as usual.

Let's get back to the topic. I was planning a lot about our tour. I stayed with Ruby in a room as I was a hostelite!!! I was in a renowned college in my BSc. course on Botany. Ruby was my best friend in college.

I was packing my cloths, dresses and all practical files, journals, paperworks and of course my camera. It was very special to me. Papa gifted it... I unfolded the card he sent me along with it.
"To my angel Aditi, on her 20th birthday,
From papa !!"

I smelled the card. Then put it inside my dairy. He could call at least. It had been so long he didn't contact. I sighed.

It was a mountain of stuffs I had to put in my backpack!!! I thought to complete it in hurry...

Ruby came to me and suddenly scared me from my back...
" oh!!! Ruby do u want to kill me!!!!! " I screamed almost.... She rolled her eyes.. She used to were spec. She looked pretty.

" Ravi sir was calling you. "
" Now? " I asked looking at my table clock. It was 7.30 in evening and wasn't college hours. It was not the time for a professor to call a student, mention - a girl student.
" No no. Not now..." she uttered.
"Actually I forgot."
"It's OK ... Because it's you. " I grinned.

I stopped for a while. Why did he call me? I looked at Ruby, in her eyes with a questing look.
"I don't know." She shrugged and stretched her body.
"Me too". I indifferently everted my lower lip.

He was our new botany professor. Joined just few weeks ago. But I never found any reason he could ask for me!! I never interacted that much with him.

I sighed and continued packing.
"May be he likes you?" Ruby replied furrowing her eyebrows.
"That's a nice joke. I don't think he ever looked at me!! He is such a shy man. By the way I'm not going to entertain that."

Was it possible? I never entered any relationship. Never had a boyfriend. Boys used to avoid me in high school days. They used to call me a typical good looking nerd.

To be continued...

Votes and comments please?