The beginning

Hello everybody. This is my first ever story going out to people I don't know. If it sucks then just don't read it I really don't care if you do or not. I hope you like it.

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, THE CHARACTERS OR ANY OF THE SONGS. I WILL NAME THE SONGS AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER. JUST PRETEND THAT LUCY IS THE ONE WHO CREATED THE SONGS.

Lucy (POV)

Today was Saturday and I had to wake up at 4 just to get to one of my concerts. I had to travel to Crocus from Magnolia. I was happy when my manager Capricorn said that my show sold out with in two days.

I also go to a school in Magnolia. The name is Fairy High. I dress up as a nerd just in case I am able to make friends who like me for me. I haven't made any friends yet and I do get bullied. A lot. I come home to my manager with blood and bruises all over my body. I do have a couple of scars. This is mostly from my father though.

My mother passed away before I got to even know her. I was around 2 years old when she died. My father then became a drunkard and abused me. I was around 5 when he was arrested. If the servants hadn't seen that I would still be in that hell hole.

Right now I am the most famous singer in all of Japan. (I'm from the US lol). I am 17, with mid-back length blonde hair and big brown eyes.

My favorite animals are snakes so I
sometimes bring my pet snake, Blake, onto the stage when I perform. She is a python so some people get creeped out by her.

I am on the bus talking with my manager on the way to Crocus. I was excited because this was the first time I performed in such a big stadium.

We finally made it to back stage. I was running around like a 3 year old. I ran to my dressing room where I saw my hair stylist. He is the best at doing his job.

"Hey Cancer how ya doing"?!

Cancer: "I'm great Lucy thank you for asking. So how would your hair be for this performance"?

"I will like it wavy at the end please".

Cancer nodded and got started on my hair. It only took about 30 minutes until he finished. I yanked him and allowed him to go talk with others.

I now go to the closet to get my outfit. I mostly wear revealing clothes. My outfit was so cute. It was a green type of bra looking thing(sorry). I had on jean shorts with flags hanging from the shorts.

My clothes revealed by star tattoo right below my throat and my pink fairy tattoo on the right side of my chest. It also showed by belly button piercing.(media)

It was about 5 minutes until I had to go on. I didn't wear make-up because I want people to like me without have to wear a fake look.

I was waiting to go on stage and sing my latest song. I have a song righter and her name is Lyra. I do help her with the song lyrics so she doesn't have to do it by herself. She has the most amazing talent with creating to most heart warming songs but also to the most scary or safest songs.

I sometimes make songs myself when it comes to my life. I sometimes sing songs that are about my life and what happened.

It is now time to go on stage and I have to biggest of smiles. I really hope people like this song. It is sad and not what I'm used to singing but it is about my life story.

I really hoped you liked the first chapter. I KNOW it was boring as hell and sorry for that. Also there is going to be cursing through out this story. Warning all the young readers out there.