Chapter 13

After I went to get myself some food, I headed back to hospital. On my way in I ran into Nash.

"Man he's such an idiot, he knows he can't control his anger, and now look at him," he spoke.

"Why has he been so angry?," I question

"Because of you, he thought he was gonna grow closer to you and eventually your sparks will reconnect, and be together but you moved on he has just been angry at himself, there's holes all over his room from where he punched the wall, he's cracked his phone 4 times, he's even said he wants to move back home."

"Are you kidding me, because I found somebody he's all pissed and acting crazy, that's ridiculous, really it is"

"No not really, I've been in the same situation, it's hard, you don't understand because you're pretty and every guy wants you, so how dare you criticize my bestfriend because you made him this way"

He walked away angrily and with fire in every step.

I I the other hand went to the doctor to ask about Emma and let him know that when it is time for her to be released, I would check her out, but she would be moving back in with her parents.

Her parents didn't want to come to the hospital, they wanted to wait until she was somewhat recovered and have her at home. and they were very skeptical about pressing charges against Matthew. I told them that it may not be necessary.

Since Emma had head damages she wasn't going to recover as quickly as Matthew. Today she is on the 3rd day of her 15 day medication dosage. but she is getting better. Today she sat up and ate a little bit on her own. She still cannot speak though.

I wandered into Matthews room to see how he was doing. I walk in and all I see are balloons and flowers and the boys.

"Are you serious! you guys are in here partying while my bestfriend is laying practically dead in that hospital bed! the nerve you all have! you guys are some lames, that's why you guys have anger issues and the practically kill people because you drive without controlling your anger! I'm ashamed of all of you"

I walked out on the verge of tears. I decided to go back to school later that night and explain to today's instructors what had happened and why I missed class. Luckily all of them were very understanding and told me that as long as need to be out is okay.

I went back to my dorm and just fell on my bed.

I checked my phone and I had a ridiculous amount of messages from the boys apologizing, screw them.

It was now about 9:30 and someone knocked on my door.

"who is it," I said

"ant"

anthony went by either ant or tony , but I don't really like tony so I call him 'ant'

"come in" I said with a slight sigh.

"hey princess how are you holding up"

"I'm exhausted and I'm upset I just want to go to sleep"

"okay I just came to drop you off some food , it's just a chicken sandwich from chick fil a and peach smoothie"

"thanks ant"

hugging we said goodnight.

I ate my chicken sandwhich while watching the fosters. lately it's been so intense. I remember I was scared one episode and I hid in ant's chest.

once the episode finished I got up and turned off the tv and started getting ready for bed.

I went to the restroom and took of my makeup , brushed my teeth , and put on my retainers.

I changed out of my jeans and t shirt and put on my old highschool softball tshirt, which was greatly oversized and I loved it , and some spandex, since I hate sleeping in my underwear.

I plugged my phone into the charger got in bed , and started reading my fan fiction on wattpad. and just when it got good I got a rude phone call from 'No Caller ID'

C: hello?
NCID: Chelsea it's Matt
C: omg what do you want
M: I'm sorry, I'm sorry about Emma . really it was an accident
C: never call me again , you should be where Emma is. you should be the one hallway dead. I will make sure you pay for this. try me.

I hung up.

how dare he try and apologize, my bestfriend is nearly dead, and lucky for her I don't believe in karma, I believe in revenge.