Chapter 12

It's okay Chelsea. I'm here for you now. You don't need Anthony. I'll bring over pizza and we'll watch your favorite movie and everything will be okay. I'm here for you now and I'll never leave you again.

I abruptly woke from my dream of me and Matt rekindling our relationship. Today I started college and I was so nervous, my entire childhood room was packed and my care was ready with everything I was taking.

I walked down stairs where my mom, finally home for once, made me a huge breakfast. Emma was also here helping me pack last mintue things.

She's moving in with Johnson, because she got accepted into USC. Go her. I took my time eating and preparing to leave. Even though I wasn't going very far away from home, I'm leaving my home. And as busy as I'll be, I won't have time to come back.

Not only am I starting college but also a new relationship. Things went very well for Anthony and I after the bonfire we went out on a couple of dates and really hit it off. But I soon found out that this fall he'd be senior in college, while me, I'm just starting.

When Matt found out he was furious. But I don't understand why. me and him still barley know eachother.

I went upstairs and got ready for my day. I threw on some lounge leggings from PINK and an oversized T-shirt also from PINK. I through up my hair in a messy bun and decided to wear glasses instead of contacts. I put on a pair of my slip on VANS and headed down stairs.

"I'll call you as soon as I'm checked in mom, I love you"
"I love you too sweetie I'll see you soon"
"ready Em?"

we headed to my car and of course we had an AUX cord battle. I let her win just because I did but wanna argue. instead I put my earphones in.

We arrived at Johnsons home around 11:30 and registration checkin didn't start until 1:00 so we hung out for a bit.

"I'm heading to the grocery store anyone want anything?", I asked

They all murmured different things at once so I just settled on going to Little Ceaser's and buying a couple of pizzas. But I had to hurry time was running out, and I was meeting Anthony at 12:45.

By twelve o' clock I was back with five pizza, drinks, chips, and ice cream. This was going to be so hard for me. Leaving all of my friends and starting a new chapter of my life.

We all finished eating and it was time for me to go.

"Bye guys don't forget about our dinner plans next week and I'll see if we can hangout in a couple of days", I said while hugging and saying goodbye.

As I walked outside, Matt was coming in.

"hey goodluck at college and when you recieve your Grammy don't forget to mention me and my phone", he told me chuckling.

I gave him a big hug and told him thank you.

As I drove away I was thinking about all of this new stuff.

The other night me and Anthony actually became a thing, and since he lives close to campus he wanted mento move in with him. But I couldn't do that. It was way to soon. I want to expirence being a college student. And how dumb of me to start a relationship.

I met at his house, and we drove together in his car the check in. This was Anthony's final year and he had a couple of record labels looking to sign him. it's kind of like when scouts come and look at athletes during their last two years of high school, except it's a record label, your last two years of college.