Chapter 6

I had lied. I wasn't going back to California but I needed to stay in touch with Matt. Me and him sent each other little cute text messages. We facetimed every once in a while. he called me babe and Babygirl. He told that I was a princess and I know if I give him back the phone we will stop talking.

I woke up the next morning and began packing. Today we were driving to Orlando to go to disneyworld. And magcon in Orlando is in two days. I'm praying I don't bump into Matt.

It's kind of a coincidence that we were in Miami at the same time and we are going to be in Orlando at the same time.

I haven't spoke to Matt since the incident over the phone he has texted and called but I don't answer.

We got in to rental car and drove off. As Emma drove she tried making small talk but I ignored I just put my headphones in.

I'm so upset because I want to be with Matt again. I want to see him and run into his arms and kiss him and tell him how I feel.

I woke up from my crazy dream and began cleaning up our Miami hotel room. Emma was struggling to pack all three of her suitcases and duffel bag. For me I just had to pack up a suitcase and a duffle.

We made our out to the lobby for check out and got into the rental car. We rolled the windows down and cranked up the music. I smelt the Miami beaches. Orlando was a couple hours away so I had to check Instagram and Twitter.

Everytime I pick up Matt's phone I get upset. Because I wish he would text me how he did in my dream. I haven't talked to him since the phone call we had last night. Magcon Orlando is this weekend to and is by any chance we run into each other that's it. Because I lied. I said I was going to California. There would never be a Chelsea and Matt.

We just passed the 'Welcome To Orlando' sign and we were about 15 minutes from our hotel right out side of Disney World since the ones inside are much to expensive for our small budget.

Just because our hotel wasn't in Disney World doesn't mean it wasn't Disney themed.

We made our way up to our suite and I completely fell in love. It was like a castle. The view was beautiful. You saw all of Disney World.

All of a sudden there was a thunder of footsteps. I quickly called the front desk to complain.

"Front desk"

"Hi yes. I'm staying in room 416 and there was a thunder of footsteps and people bumping into our walls why is there a rush?"

"Oh ma'am I'm sorry we have some internet sensations here and they are having a convention and down wild fans were down stairs. They rushed to their rooms so they wouldn't me mobbed. I ensure I won't happen again. Very sorry. If you have any more issues please call us."

Wow. Just my luck. He's right next door. I mentally debate whether I should go next door and hand back the phone or just slide it under the door. Or really keep it until I go back to California.

I walk out to go get fresh towels. And just my luck Matt is turned around. I quickly walk the other direction before he turns around and just as I walk away our eyes meet.