Chapter 7

!IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END!

I quickly run into the elevators to the roof. No one will find me up here. As soon as the elevator opens I run up the small flight of stairs up to the roof. I quickly take out the phone and call Emma.

I mumble to myself until she answers the phone.

"EMMA I SAW MATT WE MADE EYE CONTACT I RAN IM ON THE ROOF"

"Chelsea calm down I'll go out and get the car, when I text you come out and we'll go have dinner. and when to stay away from them at all cost tomorrow we will leave early to go eat and go to Disney world, it'll be okay"

"okay please hurry before one of them comes up here"

Emma text me that the car was running and she was right in front of the lobby. I quickly pull up my hood and run into the elevator I was the only one. Thank God. I walk out and there is a group of girls in the lobby. That's good I can disguise myself into them.

I walk out and into the car. "So what do you feel like eating?," Emma said. "I was feeling maybe buffet, Golden Corral?" She smiled and drove off.

I blasted the radio, well my personal Spotify playlist. Emma insisted on me playing 5SOS or Nirvana but I decided to just shuffle Shawn's new album. Sorry

We pulled in to the parking lot and got out. We payed and we escorted to our table. As kids me and Emma always went to buffets. And on our Bestfriend Bucket List was to eat dinner in reverse and when our parents had a banquet and our local buffet that's just what we did, and now that's are buffet tradition. So we went and literally devoured the dessert table.

My phone, well Matt's phone started ringing.

"Hello," I said licking my ice cream spoon.

"Oh yea sure looks like your in California"

"Wait I could explain"

"Why did you have to lie, you should've just told Matt you didn't want to give it back"

"Taylor it's not that. Trust me. I like Matt and I know all communication will stop if I give him back his phone, and how do you know I'm not in California?"

"Well considering Matt told us he saw you, and me and cameron are eating at Golden Corral and I saw you and I'm looking fat you kind of gave it away"

"Wait your here"

"Yes, Cameron's back so I have to go"

line went dead

"what was that all about?," Emma questioned.

"nothing"

We finished up our dinner and drive back to the hotel. Emma really wanted to go swimming so I let her go while I stood back in the room and watched a movie.

She left and I was alone. I brought some DVDs to keep me occupied. Luckily our room had a DVD player installed. I popped in 'If I Stay' this movie made me cry so hard. And I've read both books already just waiting on the second movie.

I fell asleep and I did not wake up until the next morning. Me and Emma excitedly got ready for DisneyWorld.

Emma insisted on my hair so I finally gave in. She lightly curled it and it came out beautifully. I pared some shorts and my old fashioned Mickey tank top with some light blue vans. I wrapped a red and black cardigan around my waist. And placed my sequenced Mickey ears on my head.

I started my makeup while Emma did her hair. I placed my foundation on my face and then set it with my MAC pressed powder. I took some bronzer and hilighted my cheekbones, temples, and jawline. I next put a very settle natural eyeshadow look and slightly winged my eyeliner. I filled in my eyebrows and out on some very light red lipstick.

We took a selfie in the "princess mirror" before else left and headed off.

The drive was short and sweet but it was a mission to find parking.

We finally found parking. and got out. we grabbed out tickets walked in the park. There is so many things to do and so little time. Well three days.

Emma insisted on going on big thunder mountain. So we waited in line and I saw this really cute guy. And he somewhat looked familiar.

I know for a fact I've seen him somewhere. He was tall. And he had brown hair. You can tell it was dyed before. He was with another guy. Shorter than him. Earrings, Hipster glasses, really pink cheeks. But I can't tell with the glasses and the tall ones turned around. Once we get to the front they are going to be sitting right behind us. But I still can't figure it out with them 20 feet away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey loves, you guys have been visiting and reading this story like crazy and I love you guys so much for that. so this chapter pretty much focuses on Chelsea but I have I little contest for you guys. Whoever guesses the two guys I will your name as their girl friends. and I described them pretty well so I will constantly check and I will private message you when you win. also I personally read one of your books, if you have any, and I will shout you out in my next story. and in my other stories. I'm hoping this isn't a disaster so please help me. if it works out I will have other mini contest and I have a couple in mind. thank you all so much for the love and support. it means the world. love you Xx